1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Here we go again... Seeking for an active English speaking guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bismoth, May 4, 2014.

1. Bismoth

Bismoth New Cupcake

Hello everyone!

I have been on wildstar central a while ago now before I took time to hibernate because im a lazy <REDACTED>, now however im back huzzah! And thus Im looking for a guild of compadres to join because Im once again bored out of my mind playing all this new preordered content for wildstar with no one to shout nonsense at consistently...

Anywho im 17 years old if thats a factor for some guilds I guess... If you're afraid of nonsensical nonsense then I suggest you stay clear from me... or you know just say hi thats nice too.. Basically I have been raiding the mmo-sphere for over half of my life most definately and played wow since BC until very recently because chuas.. Anywho I play everyday during the evenings from 6GMT to incredibly late and maybe into the morning, weekends are game time too because were far too cool to be entangled in a social life..
    Oh right also im a Brit so I dont know, tea-sipping cynical <REDACTED> or some other sort of stereotype?
    And also I have almost every plausible way of communication installed be it skype or whatever your using I use it so it would be great if I could come across a socially pronounced guild who likes to speak not just sit there on their butts..

Anyway if anyone recruiting could pop up id have a lenghty conversation with you about toast and other things like jello and maybe the guild too, perhaps the guild.. depending...

Oh right side note: I dont really care either exile or dominion im a massive lore fan and ive been playing exile mostly, slowly however because reading the lore takes time... But I dont mind joining over into different realms and a different faction :).

Extra points for someone who actually takes time to reply and isnt an automated robot!

Thanks in advance?
  2. Akatsuki-guild

Akatsuki-guild New Cupcake

Hello there,

It was actually an nice text to read.
    lets say it was at least something diffrent.

I saw u raided for a while and also looking for an social community.
    We are akatsuki ... we are an mix of some friends and old hardcore raiders.
    Akatsuki is a mix of nationalitys from over whole europe.

We are an pve guild which raid 3 days a week.
    So our main focus is to clear the content as fast as possible, without the elite attitude.

Besides that we are also taking care of the social part.
    There are always some people on mumble to talk with if you are bored.
    So if youre looking for an raiding guild or either people to socialize with we are an good choise.

We are an dominion guild who will play on an pvp server.

If i did awake ur interest please reply/send an pm or vivsit http://akatsuki-eu.enjin.com

yours truly
  3. Bismoth

Bismoth New Cupcake

Will definately look into your guild and might even apply, thanks for the reply :)
  4. Akatsuki-guild

Akatsuki-guild New Cupcake

Haha no problem this early morning :)

Your welcome and cya around
  5. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer.
    Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/
    - - Progression - -
    Schedule
    - Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    - Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
    Lewtz
    ]Loot Priority
    1 - Core Raider - Main Spec
    2 - Core Raider - Off Spec - if actively used.
    3 - Others and pugs - Main Spec only.
  6. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

You might give Double Decker Disaster a looksee. We are a PvE/social-focused, UK-based guild with the occasional outcropping of other nationalities who can speak fluent English. We aim to tackle all aspects of WildStar, from housing to PvP to raiding.

Wherever you end up, we wish you luck with your adventures!
  7. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

You've been raiding since you were 8 years old?

Cool story. Do not want.
  8. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Hey Bismoth,
    Very interesting read btw. I actually would love to meet you lol. If you talk anything like you type it should be very interesting :p

Actually i was wondering. What are your normal active hours? Technically Forbidden is a NA guild, however if you are a morning person :p it might work out that you would fit in very well with us ^^
  9. Bismoth

Bismoth New Cupcake

"raiding the mmo-sphere for over half of my life", raiding is used colloquially in this sentence not literally as in raids, raiding in this context would mean its natural form of "quickly and illicitly take something from" in turn meaning I was raiding the mmo-sphere as to partake and take parts of said mmo-sphere not "raid" the term derived from the first everquest I believe to be associated with a large scale dungeon...

Awh your guild looks great from what I looked into and it would be great to join but I'm somewhat the counter morning person, the owl if you must. Thanks for the offer though I hope you all the best for your guild :).

Oh heck yeah thats a name with some flavour to it, and I also noticed that you're an england based guild; if im correct that is...? Definately checking you guys out thanks for the message.

Awh another early bird guild that I would love to join but sadly cant, also kudos to your site graphic designer/ web designer because you have possibly the best site I have ever seen and is borderline top tier professional work. Thanks for the message.
  10. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Owns dictionary. Still do not want.
  11. Diableus

Diableus New Cupcake

So glad I have invested in Durex after reading this.
  12. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

13. Kaeret

Kaeret New Cupcake

Yep, in fact our guild leader is from Portsmouth and we've members located in Cornwall, South Devon, Hastings, Salisbury, just to name a few. That said, we do have a few members (including myself) that aren't from that neck of the woods. We promise not to be like the Simpsons' Ralph...."me fail Enligh? That's unpossible!" ;)

Look forward to hearing from you!
  14. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

I understand completely lol. I am a night owl too :p I appreciate the reply and good luck on your search. Looks like you had some good offers ^_^