1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hey all!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by CrissLFG, Dec 19, 2013.

1. CrissLFG

CrissLFG New Cupcake

Hello everyone!

My guess is you're all as excited as I am for Wildstar! The excitement for me is getting to a point of being unbearable... So I signed up here to meet some people who feel the same way, haha. :D

So, okay, a little bit about me, I'm 21 y/o, originally from the Netherlands, but moved to Sweden almost 2 years ago. I've been gaming ever since I was little and it's by far the biggest hobby I have. I love it up to a point people call me crazy for it. MMORPGs are my favourite genre but the occasional strategy, horror, card or puzzle game are always welcome. :D

My first real MMO was WoW, played it for about 3 years, quit eventually cause I didn't really like where it was going, I play to be challanged and WoW got too casual imo. I tried SWTOR, GW2, FFXIV, TSW, Rift, TERA and many more and, even though they were great games, none of them really got me hooked. That's why I'm really looking forward to Wildstar, they seem to be heading in a direction that'll be nice for people like me, who want a challange and be taken back to the good days where games were actually really difficult. :)

Nice to meet you all, we will surely run into eachother on Nexus after release. :D
    - Criss
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

Why did you moved to Sweden? Alone? For study? Or with your parents? And where did you lived in the Netherlands?
    (i'm a Dutchie myself)

Also are you Dominion or Dominion?
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D ENjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  4. CrissLFG

CrissLFG New Cupcake

I moved there cause my boyfriend is from Sweden. :) Met through WoW (what are the odds, ikr :p ) Moved here about 1,5 years ago, it's really amazing here. :) In Holland I lived in Alphen aan den Rijn.

I'm one of those people who plays both factions... double traitor. :D Though my main is dominion ;)
  5. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Thought you were gonna roll Exile as a main?
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Like you did? :rolleyes:

I'm from Leiderdorp myself (near Leiden), although i'm living in Maastricht now. So I know where that is :D
  7. CrissLFG

CrissLFG New Cupcake

I changed my mind due to reasons I can't mention cause of NDA... but yeah, I changed my mind. :p For now.... Could change back. x)

Ah, most of my family is from Maastricht, best accent in the whole country. :D
  8. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Lol, don't jump to conclusions just yet. Wait till I get into beta, then you'll see whether you'll be getting killed on your own planet or not.
  9. grimreaperchik

grimreaperchik New Cupcake

Wonderful! Gald to have you here!! Welcome!! ^,^