1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by ExForce, Dec 18, 2013.

1. ExForce

ExForce New Cupcake

Hey guys, Nerdslayer here and I am really excited for Wildstar. I have high hopes for it's PVP and hope it can be what Guild Wars 2 said it was going to be (competitive). A brief bit of history on me, I have been playing competitive games for awhile and led the first sponsored team in GW2 (sponsored by Curse)and was consistently top 10 (played with Alpha Collective, iO, and Curse) with over 1k recorded tournament first places. Unfortunately the competitive scene was lacking and I decided to quit the game. Wildstar seems to have a lot of what that game lacks and I am looking forward to playing it soon! I also was top 10 in GW1, and have played games like Halo 2-3 and SC1 competitively.

Hopefully this game has some competition and I look forward to PVP'ing against all of you guys!

I also used to make guides for the Necromancer class which you can find below, it has over 120k views and I spent a lot of time on it. I also have a youtube channel with some old vids.
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/48590-ex-forces-necromancer-guide/page__st__360
    http://www.youtube.com/exforcegamer
    TuxedoMask likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
    I see a hope blabla but what we are most interested in, is how many Aurins will you be killing in WildStar?
    What seasoning do you prefer with your baked Aurin?
    Also which race will you be? (Cassian, Mechari, Draken or Chua?)
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. ExForce

ExForce New Cupcake

Draken! They look pretty awesome. Though I also like the art style of a Mechari. I will most likely be playing a Stalker as I like stealth classes.
    Extatica likes this.
  4. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
    hey man, good to meet another pvper see you around the forums

also have you see this stalker pvp video from beta?

5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  6. ExForce

ExForce New Cupcake

Heya. And yes I have actually, it's funny because I actually played on Zybaks server for awhile, when him and Swifty got popular I transferred though because it was madness on that server with those two guys there. Zybak is a good dude though, decent player too.

Thanks Kataryna!
  7. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

Darkspear?
    Eh, I was a Tich player
  8. ExForce

ExForce New Cupcake

Were you an arena player by any chance? Also random question but do you think WoW players will be more attracted to this game than other mmo crowds?
  9. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

yes I played arena, I just deleted wow and everything having to do with it a few days ago.
    I think Wildstar has the potential to pull F2P gamers, Ex-WoW players and to some extent Current WoW players (depending on how WoD is).
    If the game does what the Devs say it is then there will be a lot of WoW folks migrating here. That's just assuming that everything Carbine says they are going to do, they actually do.