1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hey there, Crazy Chua Pvper here

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Ralphie2449, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

Hey there, i just found out about this game or more specifically found about Chua which lead me to check this game more.

I am a huge pvper, in every game i play pvp my focus is pvp since pve isnt interesting for me, i am usually pretty good with any class i play, well expect healer(y u no inflict pain), never even tried those expect dps specs.
    When i play an mmorpg i usually choose the furry or cute furry race, if that doesnt exist i simply choose a generic human but in this game....
    I found the perfect race, a race that simply cannot fit me more, Crazy sociopathic inventive murderous CHUA! You simply cant get any more perfect than this race, both lore wise and look wise.

So i ll be either going for a spellsinger or esper since if it isnt Chua then it aint good! And because i am pretty sure many pvper will also be Chua :D which will boost the great reputation of Chuas even more, if we become the most hated race it will be hilarious.

My best experience with an MMORPG was during lineage 2, where the open world pvp was vast, castle sieges were great and competing for raid bosses was even more epic! And because of those i actually had a reason to join a guild early at launch so we can become one of the major powers in the server and actually talk and know each other through those experiances.
    I really miss the whole "kill someone in antharas lair entrance, his team teleports kills you, your clanmates kill them and then you have full on clan warfare"
    Sadly i havent had this experience for some time, with the boxed off warzones, limited or dead open world pvp, pve devs that either couldnt do good pvp content or didnt care i got really bored of most mmorpgs fast.

But with wildstar i am extremely interested in starting early and getting to a good guild because it seems that this game might actually have some extremely good pvp mechanics and with raid boss capturing it kinda reminds me of the good lineage 2 days.

So now i simply cant w8 to get into the beta hopefully or start at launch.
    And probably start looking for like minded people to start a guild during launch, im from Europe btw.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  4. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Glad your here... I was getting hungry... BBQ Chua. :sneaky:
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Oi...oi.....Voison!!!

*poke* *poke* *poke*

Nice to see you using the profile picture of f.e.b. Do you read the comic aswell...or did you just found it an awesome picture?

Gotta love them all together
    [​IMG]
    Voison likes this.
  6. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

Please attempt that, i need to test my "allahu akbar with a twist" bomb :whistling:
    Voison likes this.
  7. Voison

I read the comic, I love it. :)

Gladly. :p
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

When did you found the comic?
  9. Voison

Like 3-4 months ago. Friend of my showed it to me.
  10. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

And then why didn't you even commented on the thread I made about it 2 months ago?

Also i'm a follower since the beginning :D Ever been on their other site?
    http://fisheyeplacebo.com/
    ;)
  11. Voison

Link me this thread. :)
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

13. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WSC (WildStar Central).

Have you decided on a faction, race, class, role, and Path? Are there any ideas/mechanics from other games you want added to WildStar?

What are your interests outside of gaming?

Random not-Kat question: What is your favorite breed of dog?
  14. Ralphie2449

Ralphie2449 Cupcake

Well of course i know what race i ll be, the best race to ever be invented CHUA!!!
    Class will probably dps esper or medic, not sure which one yet. Path either settler or soldier(i really need more indepth info to decide but i am leaning towards settler).
    Tbh combat system wise i believe they have a pretty good idea with where they are going, they only imo need to later add more abilities to make more viable play styles happen(dots for example, and well based on the limited info we got on espers i really feel like bird strike will be a major thing for the majority of espers thus not so many really different dps builds, plus with the fact that a single tier 8 skill can almost eat half your points, kinda much. But like i said, we dont have enough info yet. )
    Now if we start talking about warplots i definitely have way too many ideas about how to make them one of the most competitive and great pvp content. Combining the rpg with strategy elements could make them a vast innovation for today's market.

And other hobbies probably would be certain tv shows, horror movies, organizing stuff and internet lulzing in general :p

Favorite dog breed? That is a hard one but i would say akita inus, the cousins of the great Doge :D

btw any specific reasons for unsettling the peace and deadness of a pretty old thread :p ? Looking for pvper to enlist or something?
    Tribe likes this.
  15. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Welcome to the forums :)

We are always looking for good PvPers alot of us been hammering the PvP in Beta and love it

If your searching for a guild i think The Unnamed would suit you :)

www.the-unnamed.com
  16. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

I try to respond to most threads in the Personal Introductions Forum. Fallen behind during the holidays though.

Your favorite horror movie?