1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hi All; feeling ready to emmigrate to Nexus!!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by eharper256, Dec 16, 2013.

1. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

After all, it looks more amusing than Britain does this evening. Less rain and everything. :D

I've played old MMO's, starting in the days of yore of Everquest, then into Ragnarok Online, where I ran a moderately popular guild on a private server for going on a year, then had a fairly significant MMO break before hopping into GW2 more recently, played that for about 4 months, running another small guild of 12. Then had a late-joining splurge of LoL for about 3 months. Interestingly though, never touched WoW, mainly because I lost interest in the franchise at Warcraft III, which to me kinda lacked WC2's charm.

Mostly these days, as you can imagine, I search for MMO's that try new things or have fresh ideas. I skipped FF13 RR because it really just seemed like WoW with FF Wallpaper, for example.

Anyways, searched for new MMO's coming out in 2014, hooked up with the Flicks, laughed, absorbed plenty of info, hyped it to my IRL friends, and now here I am.

Vaguely interested in running a guild for Brit's, since we often seem to be under-represented. May do so if there's interest. My main is likely to be Draken Warrior, Granok Warrior, Cassian Engineer or an Aurin Esper, with my mind liable to change based on their ability loadout as more info on it becomes available.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
    And you are already ready to emmigrate?

Can you imagine how the people, who are waiting since 2009-2011, feel like? Trust me.....we would slap you in the face for entry to Nexus :p (and that's me saying it in an EXTREMELY nice way)

Also go Draken or Cassian! The dominion is the best choice!
  3. eharper256

Oh I'm sure the hype I have cannot be compared to people that have been waiting years. :p Its part of the reason I try to stay ignorant of way off game previews so I don't have the crushing wait to deal with. I'm well aware what its like to have that, been a gamer since the early 90's after all.

Also, is that Avatar and username a Hagure Yuusha Ecstatica reference? If so... good taste sir. Even if he is a lightweight compared to Rance!

Dominion is terribly appealing, yes. Well... except, sorry to say this given your sig, but I have to clarify that as 'terribly appealing apart from the Chua'. Psychotic little things, from Gobbo's to Rabbid's, unfortunately make me rolleyes at best and chortle disdainfully at worst. It's funny actually since their lore has alot of hidden potential (how they ruined their world with rapid industrialisation, their urge to develop weapons of massive destruction), but it almost feels that's swept under the rug in favour of the homicidal aspect.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. As you can guess... I can type alot!!
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Here he is, and yes he has 2 different hair colours. That shows how much he is possesed (dark = completely taken over). But this is the guy from my siggy + profile picture.

[​IMG]
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  6. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Yess, another Brit! :D Make a guild for us Britons but on the Exiles side, I'd be sure to join!
  7. eharper256

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Yeah, if I can get a couple more brits and recruit my IRL friends I may well make a guild. Typically it will be Social and PvE focused since that's how I roll as Guildmaster, though its been many a year since I've organised a real raid.
  8. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
  9. eharper256

Thankyou
  10. Ysme

Ysme Cupcake

Hi,

Have fun
  11. Darkace

Darkace Cupcake

Hi and welcome.
    If you make headway on the Uk guild and its Exile then im interested as well.
  12. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
    Let's put another Shrimp on Da Barbie!
  13. eharper256

Doesn't sound like the haiku I'm used to from Tuxedo Mask. An imposter!? :eek:

Anyway, thanks all for the welcomes.
    TuxedoMask likes this.
  14. TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask Cupcake

The Moon, or Outerspace but sometimes Earth
    ha!
    I only get into character when I'm asked! lol
  15. eharper256

Or if Usagi is there to swoon, I guess? :roflamo: