1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hiho!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Crminimal, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Crminimal

Crminimal New Cupcake

Greetings!
    I'm a glass half full guy, pining for the fjords off on Nexus.
    My profile tells me I'm 26 so I'll run with that.

I used to play WoW back in the day of Vanilla and TBC, but fell into severe altoholism after the great walljump nerf of 2.4. It took a heavy toll on my raid progress, since I was either out lvling alts or mindlessly wandering around ironforge in zombie mode.
    My beloved game had been reduced from a rich sprawling world of mystery and discovery to a glorified chat client. Allthough the zombie apocalypse world event leading up to WoTLK was awesome, I seem to be the only one who liked that. I called it too! Even before the strange shipments started popping up in Booty bay. "I be tellin ya! Dere be sum bad mojo afoot!"
    Anyways I recovered from my addiction cold turkey. Save from blowing up a few carebears now and then in EVE I have been content not playing MMO's.

Then W* showed up on the horizon and the flashbacks started anew. But this time I am confident I can resist the alts and live up to my true potential, maybe just one or two this time....

I have this itch I can only hope to be scratched.
    But again half full, I raise my glass to you in eager anticipation for the many days to come.
  2. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
  3. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

Welcome to the Wildstar Community!! Hope you like it here, and I hope W* fulfills you every dream :)
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC!:)
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D