1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hiiiii :3

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Foxx, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Foxx

Foxx New Cupcake

Hey there everyone! I'm Foxx,. :3

I recently quit playing Tera because well, it was just boring. I used to play SWTOR and WoW once upon a time. I'm super super SUPER EXCITED about Wildstar. I play Borderlands, Awesomenauts, and a few other games when I have time. Oh, and D&D. Most of my time is taken up by school. I study sculpture in Atlanta. I spend my free time pouring metal, working on cosplays, and running an indie jewelry business.

I play on playing a Mordesh. :3 I'm starting my costume build over winter and will hopefully be able to keep a thread/journal type thing up over the process.
    Zinn likes this.
  2. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

Hi and welcome :)

Big thumbs up on studying sculpture. I can't imagine anything more fun in terms of a major or career.

Expect a welcome soon from Kat, Extatica and Tribe. They are the heavy duty welcomers here at WSC and give the best welcomes. I hope my welcome can tide you over until they arrive.
    Tribe likes this.
  3. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WSC (WildStar Central).

Have you decided on a class for your Mordesh? Are you more interested in PvE or PvP? Are you building a Mordesh costume over Winter or something else?

Who is your favorite sculptor? What is your favorite sculpture? What medium of sculpture is your favorite to work with?

Dada or La Nouvelle Vague, which is worse?

Have you eaten at Six Feet Under?

We all do our part.

If you apply yourself, eat a balanced diet, practice regular exercise, avoid the trolls, cultivate careful use of mind altering substances, embrace your inner grammar Nazi, etc. etc., one day you too may be ready for The Majors.
    Zinn likes this.
  4. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

Very high goals. I never knew being a WSC welcomer was so hard and complicated. I will endeavor to work harder.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Work smarter, not harder.

6. Foxx

Foxx New Cupcake

Thanks Zinn! I love what I do. Although I plan on being on more of the film/commercial/television production side of it, rather than fine art.

Thanks! It's hard to say. I'm holding out for the other two classes to be released, but I really like sorcerer/mage classes, so I'm leaning towards Spell Slinger. I'm a PvP person myself, but I used to be be hardcore PvE/raiding when I played WoW. I'm going to start building a Mordesh costume over the winter break, yeah. Making the Vitalus Serum capsules is going to be a challenge to say the least.

Are we talking contemporary or of all time? Because Bernini is absolutely amazing. There's a few of his sculptures that I'm in love with, though the Pietà is hard to compete with. People always ask me the 'what's your favorite medium question. Honestly, it's a tough one because every medium has an application that it's suited for. Personally, I consider myself a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none sort of person. Although, I will say that there's nothing like pouring molten metal. Which I have to do in.....about 10 hours? XD

Hands down, Dada. It was trolling. Hardcore trolling. That's still in museums. I loathe Du Champ more than any artist ever.

And yeah, a handful of times. They're pretty good, though I'm picky about my seafood. I'm more of a Hankook Taqueria/ Takorea kind of girl. And Sweet Hut. And Sublime Donuts. Okay, let's just be honest, Atlanta has really fantastic food.
    Tribe likes this.
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)

(you beat me this time Zinn, see? i'm not awake 24 hrs a day watching out for intro threads! :D LOL!)

@Foxx - i have two questions (in addition to the like 50 linked in my Random Kat Asks threads...)
    one happens to be a troll question which is - "What does the Foxx say?"
    second one happens to be Art related - what score did you get after taking the following quiz:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/quiz-can-you-tell-the-difference-between-modern-art-and-art
  9. Isgu

Isgu Cupcake-About-Town

Hey and welcome!
    After seeing that siggy you definitely have me interested in seeing how your costume turns out:D
  10. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to our awesome community. :)
  11. Hy'Tchok

Hy'Tchok New Cupcake

12. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

I don't believe that for a second. Everyone knows you are awake and watching 24hours a day. Maybe even more than 24 hours a day. I think you let me win as your to fast for any mortal to beat. :)
    Kataryna likes this.
  13. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to the community my fellow mordesh, I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you post more.
  14. Supercorgi

Supercorgi Cupcake

Welcome! Although I too am undecided the Mordesh are one of the 2 races I'm considering. I need to see the character customization options to really decide. I want to be a pretty space zombie after all! :)
  15. Foxx

Foxx New Cupcake

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D

The Foxx says "WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY TOOK A NAP WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING <REDACTED>". I got like a 6/11. XD I'm terrible at paintings though, especially abstract expressionism because...I'm not a fan of it. XD

Thanks! I'm super excited about it. My Pyramid Head was an awesome build, and probably my most intense so far. Everything was fabricated. The dress, garter leggings and tights were all latex painted to look like skin; I made the helmet and sword from foam and Aqua Resin. I even made little meat hooks for closures on the back of the dress and garter hooks, which you can't really see. I need to get some good pictures of it, which maybe this week would be a good opportunity for that what with Halloween and everything. There's progress shots if you go into my Tumblr archive. :3 I also do Maya.

Supercorgi- It's between them and the Draken for me. Though to be honest, I'll probably spend my first day of the game playing with the character creator. It's my favorite part! XD
    Isgu and SiddyFour like this.
  16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Hi and welcome to WSC, hope you enjoy your stay.
  17. Isgu

Isgu Cupcake-About-Town

Sweet :D Looks ace ^^