1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hop on the MOBA bandwagon

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Extatica, Oct 17, 2013.

1. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

All about knowing the champs. The more champs, the more diverse the champ possibilities the harder it is to know everything.
  2. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

yea for NEW players it aint so easy to get into there are alot of mechanics and timings to learn and loads of hero's and there ablilitys not to mention items, recipes, builds etc etc though I will say the tutorial is good it takes some effort to get into the game and people have to want to play it and the pressure from the community to not suck is huge for new players which is either a good or bad thing depending on the person but im fairly sure most will look at it as a bad thing going by the reputation certain MOBA communitys have alone

I do have some exsperience with a moba but its was a mod for SC2 and while I owned face to the point every match became boring and predictable DOTA2 is like a whole nother animal all together which is why im sticking at it untill I get as leet as you clearly must be :p
  3. FairyTailisBack

FairyTailisBack Cupcake-About-Town

These games are so cheap its practically impossible for them to flop.