1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hope this is allowed - Dawngate Beta Keys!

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Praiz, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Praiz

Praiz Cupcake-About-Town

Hey guys, I just got a beta key for the Dawngate Moba that's just in closed beta, it's a master key so good luck feel free to try redeem it.

*EXPIRED KEY*

Signup at https://www.waystonegames.com/betaSignup/intro then proceed to Redeem Key.

If you missed out on this master key, try http://www.reddit.com/r/dawngate/ or any of the Twitch.tv channels at http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Dawngate or many other sites which seem to be offering keys.

Good luck, the game looks to be at least a bit of fun to try out this weekend!

Hopefully posting keys is allowed - Please just delete if not! Thanks!
  2. imrevned

imrevned Cupcake

I am trying to get a key, I really want to try the game out.

Thanks, I totally forgot about this game!
  3. Praiz

Praiz Cupcake-About-Town

Np, it was only up for 6 hours, and the keys were going fast. I'll try and wake up early for next CBT and post us all a Master key as soon as I can find one.

Best of luck next time! :)
  4. SilentJ

SilentJ Cupcake

I haven't heard much about this one. Hopefully it brings more to the table the Infinite Crisis though. I love how it's DC themed, but other than that it's 100% identical to Dominion from LoL
  5. aminianwatson04

aminianwatson04 New Cupcake

but i got my key check it out from dawngatebetakeyfree.blogspot.com
  6. imrevned

imrevned Cupcake

IMO, it's 4x better than Infinite Crisis. It feels a lot like regular League of Legends (I think it's pretty tough not to without having destructible trees and elevation like in Dota 2), but it is different in it's own way.
  7. SilentJ

SilentJ Cupcake

Good to hear. I may need to give it a try. I really enjoy League, and have been wanting to get into Dota 2, but I'm afraid I'll be absolutely awful while I'm adjusting to differences. So being relatively similar to League isn't all that bad, but Infinite Crisis almost felt like an exact reskin, only with mediocre balance.
  8. imrevned

imrevned Cupcake

Infinite Crisis just felt poorly made to me (particularly the GUI) and the graphics weren't very impressive. I suppose I just expected more.