1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Howdy Howdy

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by SilasBrown, Aug 4, 2011.

1. SilasBrown

SilasBrown New Cupcake

Hi and hello! I found this site thanks to a tweet from Carbine Studios, and I'm excited to become a member of Carbine's first fan site. I only recently heard that a studio comprised of some experienced and passionate MMO developers had been formed, and that knowledge along with the sparse samples of music and art have given me just enough motivation to stick around and see what these guys come up with. In the meantime, I'm glad to find there are others who are as curious and excited as I am, and I look forward to participating in the community.

I guess a little about myself is warranted: Like most, if not all, of you, I'm a big gaming enthusiast with a special love for MMORPGs. I'm a bit of a game-hopper, having bounced around from WoW, EVE, CoH, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, LOTRO, D&D Online, RIFT, and others way more than I care to admit. I'm currently in-between MMOs, as I've gotten bored with WoW (for what I'm sure will not be the last time) again and eagerly awaiting The Old Republic.

And whatever Carbine is cooking up, of course. :D
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey SilasBrown!

It's great you found out about our fansite through Carbine's tweet. We've actually been around since Nov '09... wow, almost two years! Where has the time gone?

You've certainly got a lot of gaming experience under your belt that's for sure.

Hope you enjoy the site.