1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

I have no words.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WildFly, Dec 17, 2013.

?

As a woman.. how many red flags does a guy get

1. If he messes up he's not perfect. Why would I want anything less?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Strike rule. If he strikes out he's gone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It depends on the guy (wise choice this one)

28.6%
  4. It depends on what he did? (elaborate.. what is really bad here)

42.9%
  5. None, I change my mind like the wind, he's doomed (75% of all women are in this category)

28.6%
  1. WildFly

WildFly Cupcake

So I was gonna pop the question to my girlfriend in Feb. Then.. magically she dumped me this month after a long, and what I thought was, a great relationship. Being that I'm older and ever aware of my surroundings, I saw this coming . However, what was interesting, and what this post is about is tolerances.

In my lengthy xp in life various people have various pain points and tolerances to whatever.. that can dissuade them to end a relationship.

So vote on the poll or give your opinion as to why women.. want you or DON'T want you! :)
    Give examples!! should be fun
  2. Haversham

Haversham Cupcake-About-Town

While the actual topic isn't bad, the title needs some work. It alone might get this thread closed due to the possible inflammatory nature.
    Carebear Commander likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

I'm probably not the best to answer this (though i am a woman). I only had 2 boyfriends before I met my now hubby, so 3 boyfriends over all. And the first two dumped me.../sigh. First was because he was getting sent to boarding school. Second guy broke up with me because he was a year ahead of me in school and was headed off to college and wanted us to be able to "see what was out there." Luckily he did break up with me, because I met Hubby, we started dating Dec 1st 2003, got married Jun 2nd, 2007, had our first kiddo July 2008, second May 2010, and have been together 10 years, married 6 1/2!
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I really hope I got the meaning of the thread correctly.....:oops: here goes all or nothing...

Why only woman?

I'm a man and it all depends on what he does....just a kiss.....i'm oke with that.
    He goes further?......heck, then he can expect more then just a B* slap in his face :sneaky:

However I am not someone who ''leaves'' my man if he's gotten into an accident and having some kind of disability or problems with family or other problems.
    I'm loyal to him and I expect him to be the same! A little kiss....well if he's drunk I don't mind that much (depends how many times...1 = oke, 2 = mmeeehh... 3 = too much).

Also....if he tries to suffocate me.....my Ex almost ''ordered'' me to call him 3 times a day + sending atleast 2 texts, if I didn't comply to this he got angry.......worst thing he did......getting angry on me that I went to my grandma (who had cancer) and did not call/text him for 2-3 hours and he knew where I went. That was the moment I said: <insert Katty Perry's song of F* you>

And yes this is true! I really said that to him many times! :D Never felt so good tbh :up:
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Carebear Commander

Carebear Commander Cupcake-About-Town

I chose the last option because I might as well help proving the assumption that 75% of women fall into this category. :D
  6. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

well im into girls.
    with that being said i would choose depends on the person and how into the person i am. i let people be what they are and that usually means flaws. to be honest i dont think i could be with a perfect person cause i would feel so flawed compared to them and i know theres better guys than me out there they could have and be happier.