1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA <Icon> wants RAIDERS! [Pago (PvP), Semi-Hardcore, PvX]

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Mahanaxar, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

[​IMG]

Focus: Semi-Hardcore PvE & PvP (40-man raids and Warplots)
    Server: Pago (PvP)
    Faction: Exiles
    Raid Times: 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST Tuesdays / Thursdays / Sundays
    Loot System: EPGP
    VOIP: Mumble (100 slot)

Greetings, WildStar Central!

Icon, founded in December of 2013 during WildStar's Winter Beta Test, is a group of experienced and fun-loving gamers based in North America that is something of a melting pot of several smaller groups coming together between beta and now. Our backgrounds may be diverse but we have a singular goal: to kick ass in WildStar and have a lot of fun doing it! If you're looking for a second home full of helpful people who take content seriously but not themselves too seriously look no further. A guild doesn't have to be draconic and militaristic to be successful, skilled, or competitive so if you're looking for something super-hardcore maybe we might not be the best fit. I'd categorize Icon as "medium-core". Make no mistake - we are a raiding guild, we just don't want a video game to interfere with our real life activities and obligations. Life > WildStar, if you will. We might not get server firsts but we will be a powerful guild that excels in both PvE and PvP while enjoying each other's company.

Oh, and having a sense of humor is kind of a must.

Think you'd like to look into being an Icon of Pago? Check out our Iconstitution and see if you jive with our ideals. If you've made up your mind (or even if you haven't and are acting on raw emotion) head on over to our website at http://iconrules.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application!

Currently our class balance is pretty even, we just want MORE MORE MORE! We're in the process of getting everyone 4/4 of the Silver Dungeon attunement stage (have groups past SSM) so we'd love your help pushing towards our entry into the Genetic Archives. [​IMG]

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, post in this thead, or find me in game!

Current Needs: ALL THE THINGS
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  2. Captmorgan42

Captmorgan42 New Cupcake

Are you guys mainly EST or PST based? Sounds like a great group to raid with, I just need to be able to fit in with my current schedule.
  3. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

I accepted your application today, but it's a valid question! Most likely starting no earlier than 6 PM PST. I'm EST myself but later is better. Still, I'll try and accommodate everyone's schedules as best I can.
  4. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

Just a friendly little bump to say that we've switched our voice chat program over to Mumble! We have a 100-slot server just waiting for you to come chat with us so submit an application today! :)
  5. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

6. purplestreak

purplestreak New Cupcake

Mahana is famous if you look hard enough ^^

We are friendly and welcoming, so please join us! If his fame is not enough...
  7. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

What the purplest of streaks can only be referring to is this:

8. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

The first pre-order beta weekend is upon us! Come check us out!
  9. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

BUMP!

We've re-opened our gates to recruitment for ALL CLASSES AND SPECS! :) We've gotten past 4/4 of the Silver Dungeon hurdle before the incoming timer nerf and are looking for similarly skilled and dedicated players to fill out our raiding roster before we head into the Genetic Archives!