1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA <Impulse> - (Exiles) - Progression Focused Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Pezek, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Goddy

Goddy New Cupcake

I wanted to jump in and say I've been playing with these guys for quite some time now and it's always been a blast. We're a close group, stay fun in TS, and have an all-around good time no matter what we're up too. We all have quite a bit experience being competitive in past games, so if that's your thing definitely swing by the site or jump into TeamSpeak for a bit!
  2. pnzR

pnzR New Cupcake

Been gaming with these guys for about 7 months now and I have got to say, awesome group and have been having a lot of fun just hanging out on TS if we're not playing the same game.
  3. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Thus far we have built a strong base, still room for more to become part of the core. Head to our website and apply today!

www.impulseguild.org
  4. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

We have a great group of people and awesome to game with! Apply today and join the crew!

www.inpulseguild.org
  5. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

In need of Healers and DPS to push content on release! Stop by and fill out an application today!

www.impulseguild.org
  6. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

I just realized I typed the wrong website in! That was a fail on my part. ANYWAYS! Come check out our website, throw in an app and get to know us! We are recruiting more DPS and healers for our roster!!

www.impulseguild.org
  7. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Have the beta? Looking for talented players like yourself to play with? Come stop by our website and fill out an application today! Looking for Healers and DPS but Tanks please apply as well!

www.impulseguild.org
  8. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

A lot of us are playing LoL and Starbound while we kill time waiting for Wildstar. If you are looking for a guild to be at the front of progression head over to the site for more info!

www.impulseguild.org
  9. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Not to mention that other game we're playing...the one we cant speak of....its reaaaaalllly good. If you are playing that too, join us! We need all classes and roles, mainly Healers and DPS!

www.impulseguild.org
  10. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

Oooh I love mystery games! Our doors are still open for all classes, though we are lacking a little on healers and oddly enough DPS. Hit up the site for more information.

www.impulseguild.org
  11. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

Are YOU a DPS or Healer? Do YOU want to be a part of an awesome guild of great people and talented players?! Are YOU a raider and want to see high end content? Do YOU have the drive to make it world first with IMPULSE?!

Apply on our website!! www.impulseguild.org
  12. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Pretty much what Dren said, we are in high need of Healers and DPS to fulfill our raiding core. We are still seeking Tanks as well! Head to our site and check us out.

www.impulseguild.org
  13. pnzR

pnzR New Cupcake

Still looking for DPS to join the ranks, check us out we're currently playing numerous games. Join up and break some face with us.
    impulseguild.org
  14. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

We have some awesome and skilled people join us recently. Fill out an app and join Impulse! We're looking for DPS but we're also open to healers and tanks!

www.impulseguild.org
  15. Doba

Doba New Cupcake

Are the raid times set and stone? 1AM EST seems alittle too late
  16. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Hi Doba,

At the moment yes they are, granted given the first tier of content may not be that extensive (we're unsure yet obviously) once content is on farm our raid times will not be that long or for that many days. The initial raid schedule is for the initial push.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Pezek

www.impulseguild.org
  17. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

In search of talented players of all classes and roles, if you think you have what it takes to become one of the top tier players please stop by and put in your application today!

www.impulseguild.org
  18. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

Jamming to some tunes while wrecking face in SMITE with the ladies and gents in Impulse! Come join the fun while we get prepared to hit Nexus in 2014!

www.impulseguild.org
  19. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

20. Eosx

Eosx New Cupcake

These guys are cool, I've been in the mmo scene for a very long time and if you want a progression guild - here it is, they don't come up much.

(LF Healers, Dps)