1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA <Impulse> - (Exiles) - Progression Focused Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Pezek, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

2. pnzR

pnzR New Cupcake

The ranks are filling up quick make sure to stop by and drop us an app, looking for quality DPS and a couple more Heals.
    www.impulseguild.org
  3. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Healers and DPS are our focus currently, if you feel you can maximize your potential and are very competitive stop by and check us out!

www.impulseguild.org
  4. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Stop by and fill out your application today! Spots are filling fast and we will be doing some very cool stuff this coming week!

www.impulseguild.org
  5. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

Head to the site if you are looking to enjoy Wildstar in its fullest. We are particularly looking for DPS and Healers, but anyone can apply.

www.impulseguild.org
  6. Jugernaught

Jugernaught New Cupcake

Still seeking DPS and some heals for launch, great group of people.
  7. pnzR

pnzR New Cupcake

Still looking for talented DPS and a couple more Healers for Launch, come check us out.
    www.impulseguild.org
  8. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

Still in search of healers and dps of all classes. Head to the site for all the information needed to apply!
    www.impulseguild.org
  9. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

In need of all classes and roles! Head over to www.impulseguild.org for more info or to put in your application today!
  10. Drengarblar

Drengarblar New Cupcake

Looking for more players to join our team for launch! We're looking for all roles and classes so if you're interested fill out an app at www.impulseguild.org
  11. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

Doors are still open for all classes. If you want to experience all that Wildstar has to offer, head over to the site for more information!~

www.impulseguild.org
  12. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

At the moment we're making some excellent progress in GA. We're still looking for some solid DPS, Healers and a couple 3rd and 4th string Tank/DPS hybrids for 40 mans. Get your application in today!

www.impulseguild.org
  13. Kyanti

Kyanti New Cupcake

Still looking to round out our roster for release. Been having a lot of fun in GA, but could use DPS and healers of all classes, and a possible tank or 2. Hit up the site for more information.

www.impulseguild.org
  14. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

Not sure why I've been playing Dominion, but one thing I am sure of is that I'm an Esper Healer through and through. If there's still room for ol' Nunch somewhere, I'm rerolling Exiles for launch and the rest of beta.

Took about 3 months to cross 'getting rid of social expectations', 'making college plans', and 'figuring out the rest of my short life' off my imaginary checklist.

If not, here's a bump and a recommendation to anyone looking to join this guild. Pezek has got the most calming, sexy voice a male can have.
  15. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

But of course Nunchi!
  16. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

Glad to be back, Pez.
    Maybe I'm blind but message me the vent/teamspeak info, whichever it was, when you can.
  17. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

HEY, are you skilled? Be honest, are you? Do you want leadership more seasoned than a rack of ribs?
    www.impulseguild.org
    THEN APPLY TODAY!
    Yeah, YOU. Don't you think for a second that I didn't see your pale, freckled rooty batooty attempt to leave this thread without applying. Actually, no, never mind, just leave. Do it. Look down. Do you seriously think you have hairy enough cajones to apply to Impulse? Who do you think you are - walking around with an unmitigated ignorance to the fact that this guild is your only salvation? Apply and your sins will be cleansed! Hallelujah!
  18. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

Ok, comon, seriously guys, I know you're all looking at my big booty in these short-shorts but let's just get serious for a second - do you guys want to join Impulse? I mean you all look like skilled, strong, capable W* players who can take advantage of my little innocent body.. Oh, well then I'll take this booty elsewhere..

WE ARE IMPULSE AND WE LIKE TO USE BIG WORDS LIKE PROGRESSION AND STUFF;
    APPLY TODAY: www.impulseguild.org
  19. Slyndria

Slyndria Cupcake-About-Town

Any plans to raid over the weekend? I just turned in an App would love to raid with you some and see if I click or not.

Thanks !