1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

IC Info on Maddog Charlie from your friends at Darkspur

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Darkspur, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Darkspur

Darkspur Cupcake-About-Town

Darkspur Cartel - Official communique

Hello Wildstar Central members,
    we felt it necessary to clarify some matters regarding the sudden disappearance of the character you know as Maddog Charlie (PerroLoco Carlos). Firstly we wanted to assure you he is in reasonably good health and relaxing at one of our more isolated locations where he is assisted by one of our own staff Ms Kathy Bates.
    KathyBates.jpg
    We recognized his writings were a useful asset for an organization such as ours to be involved with and we sincerely hope he continues to write the fan stories with our hearty encouragement. Sadly internet connection at the location is not as it could be, so he has entrusted us to take care of his everyday online presence on his behalf. We often are asked to take care of online posters such as PerroLoco to maintain a worry free environment at Wildstar Central.

The post in question, which caused a little confusion is clearly stated below,

we of course encrypted this to prevent anyone being offended.

Despite a slight ankle injury the PerroLoco sustained, he is doing well and works at his keyboard everyday. We also wanted to remind you all that Protostar is not the only trader on Nexus, although from their extensive advertizing you would think so <insert yellow smiling face>. We also have a range of products which are a little more difficult to get hold of, as well as anything that Rotostar had, except at our more reasonable costs.

We here at Darkspur are a 'Family First' organization and want to encourage you to post almost as though PerroLoco is here with you and we will endeavor to pass those messages to him whenever we can.

Sincerely,

Juan Gustav Robledo III
    Dyraele, Sarcan, Auryn and 2 others like this.
  2. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

LOL!

This cracked me up :roflamo:
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

WildStar Central does not condone nor support the actions of the Darkspur Cartel. We remain as completely neutral as they are paying me to be...
    ObliviousPrime, Sarcan and Darkspur like this.
  4. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

I take it Starspun doesn't get a cut? :p
    ObliviousPrime and Sarcan like this.
  5. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Cut of what? What money? Ignore my last message...