1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Information For New Comers

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by thrastorm7, Feb 1, 2013.

1. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

Hello and thank you for the good job you are doing with the site.

I would like to propose something that will help new comers to get the information they need and always be up to date regarding the game.

My proposition is to create a thread that we ll name it "Wildstar - What We Know So Far"

On that thread 1 or 2 guys will be responsible to update it regularly, the information that this forum will contain will be divided on 2 categories

1. Confirmed
    2. Remored

Example:

Confirmed Information:

Wilstar will feature Player Housing (source)
    Wildstar will have mounts and flying mounts (source)
    Blah Blah Blah

Rumored/High Possibility etc

Wildstar will feature large scale raids (Source)
    Wildstar will address the hardcore audience aswell (source)

The information in this thread will not be comprehensive, just a headline. Maybe if something too important can add some more info.

Purpose of this thread will be fast for everyone to stay up to date... and those that care can go and read more.

I can be one of the guys to keep that post, but i would like one more that we will coordinate together.
  2. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Don't we have the wiki page for that?
  3. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

I am talking about a different thing, on such post we will keep track of recent information or changes, for example wiki don't mention anywhere about game difficulty, whereas several interviews indicate that "elder" content will be kinda hard...

I am talkming about a place, where with one look you ll be able to get the info that you want, confirmed and unconfirmed

This will not replace the wiki in any way, in contrast can be linked to it
  4. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

This sounds like something that would fit perfectly with the FAQ update, although maybe not quite in your proposed format. Adding sources is definitely something I want to do.

Updating that monster is a thing I've been meaning to do for well over a year at this point, but the amount of information that has surfaced since the last update is extremely intimidating. If anyone would like to help me out (more questions is really the main thing I'm looking for because I struggle with coming up with those), please do shoot me a message here on the forums. If you don't know how to do that, just click on my name to the left here and choose "Start a Conversation" in the box that pops up.

COME AT ME, BROS.
    Kurik Lein likes this.