1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Introductions and Guild Recruitment

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Praiz, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Praiz

Praiz Cupcake-About-Town

Hey guys, first up, the forums are looking great! However I was just wondering what people thought about seperating the Introductions and Guild Recruitment up, it's not a huge issue but I think it would add a lot, and keep it nicely ordered etc, so that you can get the idea of the type of guild from the title. People could also benefit of being able to "Open in new tab" from a single page with more results, and get into guild searching quicker!

Potentially Guild Recruitment could be sub-catagorised into LFGuild or GuildLF, just an idea, what do people think?

Not sure if these are the types of suggestions / feedback we can bring forward, though.

Cheers,

- Praiz
  2. Guide

Guide Well-Known Cupcake

Eventually, I would guess. Since guilding isn't quite mainstream here yet.
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Guilds are only just starting to rise to prominence in that forum in response to the additional information being posted (it was originally just an Intros forum and was repurposed when 2-3 guilds popped up this year).

Eventually yes, the Guilds and Intro Forums shall be separated into two entities (and Intros may eventually phase out, dependant on if those posts continue or not) but I don't feel we're quite at that stage yet (though if there is mass clamouring for this now, I could oblige).

Thanks for your input - I welcome it all :)
    Fate Flyer and Bryce like this.
  4. Praiz

Praiz Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah, that makes sense, just saw the thread you sticky'd from Recruiter, which is great, but it shows that there are only 6 guilds currently! So that makes a lot of sense :)

*Edit - I look forward to the time when we need to seperate them!

Cheers,

- Praiz
    Michael Thysson likes this.
  5. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

Hey,

i think the time has come Guilds to get a separate section here at Central, several poped up this month and i guess the pace will increase as more info see the light...

My 2cemts (and yes zap i know there is no such thing as democracy here :D)
  6. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Whilst I agree, I think it might be worth holding off until we get beta server names? Then all the relevant sub-forums can be put up then just renamed/re-arranged before launch?
  7. Malisent

Malisent Cupcake-About-Town

Usually beta servers are either all one server or names are under NDA, so unusable here. Until launch server names are announced there probably has to be an interim solution (at some point).
    Ico likes this.
  8. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

I'd welcome a split before things start ramping up.
    An Intros for those personal posts about who you are.
    A Wildstar Guilds forums with some subsections (pick out the variables that sounds the best)?

I like to separate my potatoes from my peas on my plate also :p
  9. Simokon

Simokon Cupcake-About-Town

I think things are at the point where splitting these sections would make sense because 90% of the threads I see in there seem to be about guilds (since I joined anyways)