1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

It's that time again: Random Kat Asks, More!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Pyaray

Pyaray Carbine Studios

That is a cool elevator.
    Kataryna likes this.
  2. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

That is a <redacting> cool elevator. Pucker factor 9000.
    Swimming with sharks is on my bucket list.
  3. Purple Rose

Purple Rose Cupcake-About-Town

I love to cook a lot.My favorite dishes include meat with a lot of spices like rosemary and fennel.
    I also love to cook pies with leek and white cheese(Traditional greek Cheese).Sometimes also with a specific greens like a rare on named Stamnagathi.

Apart from that i love Fishing.Find it relaxing and i really like spending my time fishing!
  4. B00TE

B00TE Cupcake-About-Town

In the summer, I do a lot of swimming and kayaking. Anything I can do on or in the water, really.

I cook a lot, a lot of times just making things for the family to come home to when I home all day.

Take a lot of frequent road trips with my close friends. A lot of times it's very spur of the moment, and it's always an adventure.
  5. Pyaray

Pyaray Carbine Studios

Swimming with Sharks is certainly an adrenaline rush.

BTW, in case it wasn't obvious, I was the one who took that photo. It's at The Great Barrier Reef near Port Douglas in Australia.
  6. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Outside of gaming my biggest (non-computer based) hobby is water skiing, wake boarding, and boating in general. I have been employed as a water skiing instructor in the past, worked for the Boy Scouts of America at their largest campground in the Midwest (Ransburg Scout Reservation) for a few years, an interesting experience lol.

Here's a picture of my family's boat being driven by my father with a bunch of my brother's friends in it. A 21' 1993 Malibu Echelon.

[​IMG]
    Kataryna likes this.
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

I've never been water skiing or wake boarding, but i looove knee boarding and tubing!! Fun/funniest time tubing was when I told the person driving the ski boat "I bet you can't make me fall off!" ...i was wrong :rolleyes: ...i lasted longer than the guys before me, but ... i skipped across the water about 5 times before i sank in, and had to make sure my swimsuit bottoms were still there (aka pull them up from my knees! :oops: )....
  8. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Yep, that happens to everyone. Whenever my brothers pull me tubing I make sure to wear my one piece, not going to make that mistake again....
  9. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Fishing and cooking!
  10. Mad Water

Mad Water New Cupcake

I've recently started jumping out of airplanes. I only have 7 jumps so far, but I'm looking forward to many, many more.

The thing about skydiving is that while falling for a little bit and then yanking out your pilot chute is a conceptually simple task, it is actually technically very difficult to fall in a controlled fashion. When you're falling at 120 mph, the sheer amount of drag turns your arms and legs into control surfaces like an airplane's. Just moving your arm just a few inches one way or the other could put you into a nearly uncontrollable spin. Also it's really freakin' expensive.
    Kataryna likes this.
  11. herbalz

herbalz Cupcake-About-Town

singing is my main thing! hopefully I can get some covers on youtube and share them with you guys soon :) I also like anime a lot..oh yea...and GAMING! lol I know you said outside of gaming but my passions are limited lol
    Kataryna likes this.
  12. herbalz

herbalz Cupcake-About-Town

that sounds...awesome! lol man I wanna skydive!!!
  13. Eight8Eight

Eight8Eight Cupcake

I really like to do design work and play tennis, I am the Media Director for two gaming communities currently and try and keep their image up to date so that they can look official and clean
  14. Genoshock

Genoshock Cupcake-About-Town

for me its important who i do something with not what i am doing .... it could be anything as long as i am doing it with the people i love/like
  15. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

I love baking. ^^ Making cookies/pasteries/sweets and the like, though it's really expensive for all the ingredients and I'm not very wealthy haha so most of the time I'm just trolling f2p video games. >.< For some reason I also really enjoy making spreadsheets lol, I'm not completely sure why but they are really interesting to me.
  16. BadCat

BadCat New Cupcake

Animal rescue (more of a calling) and building things, current projects are an rammed earth and tire zombie wall, then aquaponics greenhouse and rocket mass heaters. And at some point I want to try my hand at turning an old washing machine into a wind powered generator, but that's on the someday list.
  17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Love me some Classic Arcades. Use to have a few, only one now love fixing them up, but we moved to a smaller house.

Also big board-gamer here, not Monopoly, but more Designer games, like Duel of ages, Agricola, Eclipse.

Then the job related stuff. drawing, animating, 3d modeling.
  18. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

I do not have so much time to have a hobbie beside gaming to be honnest... :D

I like to write, blog, edit videos and images and taking care of communities. It's totally related to my gaming activities, but I enjoy the meta-gaming part as much or even more than the gaming itself.

I don't enjoy cooking at all. :(
    I enjoy walking and enjoying nature, but I need to wait the hollidays to have a proper landscape...so I don't do that often unfortunately.
    Kataryna likes this.