1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Itsa me! Mari... I mean Zap-Robo

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Zap-Robo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Hey all,

Just a quick intro to moi (since it's the done things around these parts) - I'm Zap-Robo and I've been watching Carbine Studios for years now (via Twitter, mainly) while enjoying myself on other NCsoft products (primarily City of Villains, but briefly Auto Assault and Lineage II) among various other MMO's down the years.

I'm an avid MMO Beta Tester as well - first starting with EVE Online, then going nuts with many and varied MMO tests after that (City of Villains, URU, DC Universe, Matrix Online, Warhammer Online, Star Trek Online, Champions Online, Everquest II, Horizons (now Istaria), Rift, and maybe some more I can't recall!)

Currently, I have an active sub to City of Heroes (since it launched, actually) and Star Trek Online (lifetime sub). I have a couple of F2P MMO's (like Champions) installed but rarely find the time (or inclination) to dabble recently!

RL-wise, I'm from the UK but now live and work in the US as a Data Center Tech. Alas my company doesn't operate servers for any MMO's, but I can dream!

So hi! And no doubt you'll see me around here!

ZR.
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey Zap!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the fold. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.
  3. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

Wow...that game list looks almost identical to mine! I'm surprised we haven't bumped into one another before.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Up until this last year I'd have been on UK/EU servers (where applicable) hence the likely lack of bumping!
    Brotoi likes this.