1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Just arrived, hello

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Rickard Gustavsson, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Rickard Gustavsson

Rickard Gustavsson New Cupcake

So, yeah. Saw awhile back that Carbine was gonna make an announcement on Gamescom and thought "meh, just another MMO that will be played for a few months and dropped". But seriously, this looks freaking awesome!
    Well, my name is Rickard, Im a swede and I love playing games. These days Im mostly just looking for a game that I enjoy enough to actually stick with for a long time and I think, and truly hope, that Wildstar is what I have been waiting for.
    So a toast to Carbine and lets all hope they pull this of with great success! (And that I manage to sign up for the beta...)
  2. Scrawny

Scrawny Cupcake

Welcome!
  3. souper

souper Founding Member

4. Autumnal

Autumnal Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome!
  5. Oabe

Oabe Cupcake-About-Town

welcome welcome stop by the IRC chat and say hello if you have any free time
  6. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Welcome to WildStar Central!

I'm assuming you registered via the Facebook signup. If you would like your username changed from your full name, please send me a private conversation with the username you would prefer.