1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Just dust here!]

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by sailKite, Oct 20, 2013.

1. sailKite

sailKite New Cupcake

[Please pardon certain dusts!]
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Thank you for sharing your work.​
    I know the image is a sketch but it does not feel complete to me. The proportions may, may, have worked on a Mechari but the extreme wasp waist feels out of place for a human. The darker shading on the derrière hints to the subject wading or bathing.​

edit: spelling
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Let me translate this to the ''normal'' english ;)
    1. Her butt is too big for me too like it! Mayby it suited on a Mechari, but not on a human.
    2. Is she bathing? Cause the shadows give off the feeling she does!

Also Tribe...when trying to sound smart with your fancy words it may be nice to write ''Waist'' correctly instead of ''waste'' :p

Now for myself:
    I agree with Tribe...downsize her butt and I like it more. But everyone their likings and I can see that you can atleast draw things better then I can :D Love the rest of her though.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

...Nice... ass...

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  5. Artificer

Artificer Cupcake-About-Town

I'm glad you've decided to post some of your stuff, and I am excited to see more. Your lighting and shading tell me that you are not new at this. If you have any questions or want any feedback I'd be happy to share anything I know. ;) Keep it coming, and don't be afraid to get dirty.
  6. sailKite

sailKite New Cupcake

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback. I actually agree with you both, Tribe and Extatica, on the subject of the first drawing: I made her body rather ill-proportioned, and so much so that her torso looks to me like taffy. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I got some criticism on the sketch, and the part about the character looking as if she was bathing actually gave me a couple of thoughts about what effects different shading approaches have on the overall tone of an image. Thanks!

Artificer: thanks also! I may be taking you up on that offer if you don't mind, and particularly with regards to my secret multimedia iron I've got in the fire.

Lastly, I updated the OP with my first lore-story~! Enjoy!