1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Key Features...

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Hydros, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hydros

Hydros Cupcake

Hello guys, I found this real good thread (In MMORPG.com) about what could really make the best MMO for older generation MMO Gamers (And most certainly newcomers IMO).

I thinks it's well worth the read. It talks about several topics we've discussed in some threads here.

Link : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/356818
  2. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

One thing intrigued me about this list, which was letting players decide what stats go on items. This would create a viable profession for someone to create all the items in a game. If items that were made only contained the base stats like increasing HP due to strength of material or decreasing stamina/agility because of weight, then all the stats could be played with "magically". Seems to me this would open up an opportunity. I know other games allowed you to play with stats a bit, but not to the extent something like this would allow.
  3. Hydros

Hydros Cupcake

Yup I agree, there are a few interesting points and a few a I completely disagree (Saying a game needs realistic graphics for example is another one for example), just thought some of the features the OP of that thread were pretty neat and covered some of the various ideas that have been floating around in these forums.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

It's certainly an interesting topic, but isn't WildStar focussed - so I'll be shunting this thread to a more appropriate forum :)