1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Laidback PVE/PVP] S.S. Flippy Avast!

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Aeris Catcher, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Aeris Catcher

Aeris Catcher New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Hey you, looking for a crew?
    Well f@-- gee, come onboard!
    Contacts:
    Aeris Catcher (Founder/Leader)
    PM Me!
    Yadomie Elexion (Founder/Leader)
    Currently on Vacation.
    We are a newly developed guild made of friends and such, here to give you a helping hand in your adventures in Nexus. The only catch is we serve you and you serve back to the guild.
    Our focus? The environments and creatures around us. The beautiful world that is Nexus. (And the occasional well deserved beatings of some f!@king dominion creeps.)
    Expectations:
    Haha, now you're all scared about getting in. But it's not really that much trust me.
    All you need to show us is,
    • Class Knowledge (Know your stuff.): Just know what your class is and what your class is supposed to do in PVP matches or just exploration or y'know...when a GIANT FLESH EATING CRAB THING COMES OUT OF NOWHERE.
    • Dedication (Come say hi to Grandpa sometime.): I can't stress this further (or..maybe I can), but check in. Let us know about your life, come help around in the guild base or just help guildies in general. Can't get anywhere without YOUR help so make sure if you want to join this vessel of delicious treats and flips, be here.
    • Respect (R. E. S. P. E. K. T. !): This one. This one here. You have to show us this. Respect your leaders and guildies. If someone higher than you is giving you a command and it'll actually help your party, do it. I understand that some people, behind my back, will be rude, power crazy and that's why I say this. Soon to be position holders (see underneath for openings.), cut the lower ranks some slacks. We're brothers and sisters in this lovely vessel, not moral enemies. Heh.
    • Drama (Kiss and Makeup): Ah, Drama. It's unavoidable I know. But try to keep it to a minimum. As I said we are comrades, we help one another! Fight for peace! Or fight for...Chaos I guess. But on a serious note, don't shun or give people sad faces. This is casual. If you want a hardcore portion, tell one of the founders or leaders and we'll see what we can do.
    • Greed (Oh the horror! Stahp!): If you find something really valuable and useful to others, save it. There is such a thing as a loot policy in this guild. It's not that strict and is underneath this. (That is if you need it to improve yourself, then it's okay.) If your in a party and somebody needs that drop and it's not something you actually need for your class, give em the drop dangit! Hehheh.
    "If there is something that is valuable to your party member and/or guildie,
    Don't sell it, give it to your comrade.
    If nobody needs the item on the other hand,
    It is free. Use it how you please. It's your booty."
    All in all, just enjoy yourself guises. We're here for you if you're here for us.
    Recruitment:
    Positions are open! Already two founders, but we need to vote on other positions. Contact Aeris about being recruited or just say what you want below.
    About Raids:
    Guild Raids will be announced and set into stone upon notification. Just let us know what you, the member, wants to do. Whether you need help or just for the simple lulz, contact us.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild and don't forget to go to the registration thread, so people can see your guild better and faster :up:
  3. GrizzlyWoods

GrizzlyWoods New Cupcake

EU, US or International? o:
  4. Aeris Catcher

We are currently US and International. ^^
  5. Aeris Catcher

le bump.
  6. SnowBean

SnowBean New Cupcake

I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here or if you're even going to see this, but, I'd be happy to join this guild when the game comes out.
  7. Winchester

Winchester New Cupcake

I would love to be a part of what appears to be an interesting and eccentric guild. As long as you don't mind the occasional terrible pun, I would like to be a part of this team.