1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Late night or weekend raiding guild wanted.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Glymere, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Glymere

Glymere New Cupcake

Hey guys, I'm looking for either a late night week raiding guild or a weekend raiding guild. During the week I'm available to raid at 11:30 PM EST (8:30 PM PST) or any time on Saturday and Sunday. I have played many MMO's before (WoW, GW2, FFXIV, RIFT, Aion,LOTRO) and have raiding experience. I play healer roles and will be deciding which class to roll once the healing trees are known a bit better. If interested PM me or leave a message on this thread and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
  2. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

Exile or Dominion?
  3. Glymere

Glymere New Cupcake

Preferably Exile, but I'm willing to go either as I know late night guilds are generally hard to find. I'm more interested in finding a good group of people to play with as opposed to a specific faction
  4. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WildStar Central and good luck with the guild hunt.

Here is a link to the Personal Introductions Forum. You are not required to post there but doing so is a good way to meet some of our friendliest members. Tell Kat I said hi.
  5. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.