1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level 24 - The Rowsdower Wedding

Discussion in 'Nexus Weekly Podcast' started by Gray, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Gray

Gray Podcaster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In episode 24 the outspoken 'econ pvper' and columnist of Settler and Exile and Wildstarbucks, Anhrez joins us to discuss the stress test and that barrage of epic interview articles that were released.

( Listen now )
    ( Download now )

Click Guide
    Times are not deadly accurate ™
    2:15 - Welcome Anhrez
    4:00 - Stress Test
    11:42 - Community Rapidfire:Scowling Cassian's Q&A with Jeff (Listen to the full version the epic audio introduction here)
    16:44 - Filling the void of lost wow subscribers
    21:26 - Nexus Weekly: Fanboys?
    24:21 - Community Rapidfire: Vuxxy's Rant - Wildstar pushed back Titan
    25:19 - Wildstar behind the scenes
    34:16 - Community Rapidfire: Gaffney on grinding (Thanks enOehT)
    40:30 - E3 predictions
    47:53 - The great Fishing debate of May '2013
    51:29 - Community Rapidfire: What is your character's spirit animal? (Thanks Ender)
    54:32 - KaneHeart's Minecraft server thread & Turntable FM
    55:30 - Pants or no pants?
    58:50 - Shout outs, including the Townhall (Thanks SVG)
    1:00:30 - Outro
  2. PackOfHighly

PackOfHighly New Cupcake

Hey, thought I should say, I really enjoy the production quality of NW. Thanks for being easy a pleasure to listen to.
  3. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Carbine Studios

Thanks for the shout outs, guys!! Love the podcast!! Really great show!! I really appreciate the enthusiasm you guys show for the music so far!! I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!​
  4. Evion

Evion WildStar Haiku Winner 2012

Live-while-listening comments coming to you over the inter-butts!

It's seriously true, getting mentioned on Nexus Weekly is really flattering and a big boost to ego. :inlove:

Hahaha delicious cusp. XD

Yay Scowling Cassian! That is a fantastic blog for anyone interested in Wildstar. I highly recommend everyone to read it!

Also, I love your guys' stunt with the spiking Jeff's music plays. ;)

I do agree you guys do a good job keeping the podcast from sinking into endless fanboy-ism. You guys all have particular aspects you like and praise, but you also have stuff where you'll take a stance and say "Hey! I think this feature should be more like this because of these reasons!" Things like PvP, LFG, flying mounts, and those other controversial topics. Plus, there's always the debate of pants or no pants. ;)

For E3, I don't know that it'll be that huge of a reveal. Maybe a feature, or more about PvP? Wildstar doesn't have a huge booth or showing that we've heard of, so I'm wondering where they would make that huge reveal during this show, especially when trying to stand out from everything else with Sony and Microsoft and stuff. My bets are bigger things for PAX and Gamescom.

Though, the launch date could be a possible announcement for this sort of event. I agree with Psuedo.

Of course, I was wrong about when they'd release the Dominion and whatnot. :p So hey, I look forward to being wrong this week and hope it's something amazing. ;)

Fun episode again! I do hope you get Ahnrez back again when there's more econ info to discuss. :D
    Kenyar and Brenner like this.
  5. Teehk

Teehk Cupcake-About-Town

Im GamerChex btw :D thanks for mentioning me!
  6. Anhrez

Anhrez Cupcake-About-Town

I want to say that the crew over at Nexus Weekly are fun to work with. Their humor and knowledge about Wildstar is amazing, just wait till they actually get a game to play! Once the community gets their hands on it I expect a lot of real fun segments to be launched on Nexus Weekly, and I will find myself <REDACTED>ing to them about their show being too short.
    Fate Flyer and pseudo like this.
  7. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

Thanks for stopping by, Anhrez! It was a lot of fun
  8. Lucian

Lucian New Cupcake

Great Podcast very cool. Keep them coming!
  9. Vuxxy

Vuxxy Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Thanks for that radical shout out dudes! ​
    Gray likes this.