1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Level 4 - Sci fi and <REDACTED> like that

Discussion in 'Nexus Weekly Podcast' started by Gray, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Evion

Evion WildStar Haiku Winner 2012

Kurik, you are my hero! My brief google search had failed me, but that's exactly what I was looking for! Oh well, I didn't really *need* to run those errands today! ;)

Edit: And finally finished listening to the whole thing! I'm definitely feeling the pain of the Publisher Stigma. Many of my friends were long-time die-hard City of Heroes fans. They'd been a part of the community from the time it was first conceived right up until the end, and they're very bitter about it. I can definitely understand where they're coming from, I'd probably feel the same if I'd been in their shoes. Out of respect for their opinions, I just avoid bringing up Wildstar or NCSoft around them. I figure I'll let the game speak for itself and if they're interested, hopefully they'll take the time to give it a try. But I also believe that disliking a publisher should dissuade you from supporting a studio, whether it's Paragon or Carbine.
  2. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

Wow this was my favorite podcast so far. You guys made me spit my coffee all over my monitor at work. I also keep stifling my loud laughing outbursts and my co-workers kept saying "bless you" I guess my half choked off laughs sounded like sneezing??

I'm really glad that I could listen to this in one sitting without having to wait for morning time when no one at work is using the network. A++++++++++ guys, looking forward to your next show!
  3. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

Thank you for the kind words! Is it Thursday yet? Sheesh I want to shoot the <REDACTED> some more.
  4. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Yes, was my favorite so far as well. Nice job all.
  5. bitbandit

bitbandit Cupcake-About-Town

Well as busty as the aruin in the screen shots are, it would fit lol
  6. Cazargar

Cazargar Cupcake

Listened to this one today and when you said that I was literally in the process of doing just that. Cracked me up.

Also funny that you mentioned Terra Nova and Allison Miller. My second job is in catering and she had her wedding here in Lexington, KY last summer and I was the bartender for it. When I got to it my co-workers were all like "She's like a legit actress or something."
    "Really?! For what?"
    "Some show called Terra Nova."
    "Oh......"
    Wonderful wedding though :)
    pseudo likes this.