1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF 6-10 EST Progression oriented Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Kraineth, May 14, 2014.

1. Kraineth

Kraineth New Cupcake

Name: Kraineth
    Class: Medic or Esper(could change, likely Medic if the guild needs dps and esper if they need heals)
    Role: Undecided between dps or heals, probably would change depending on the needs of the guild

So let's start with the most important thing for me, Finding a guild that fits with my schedule.

My availability is as Follows:

Monday-Thursday
    3-7pm PST
    4-8pm MST
    5-9pm CST
    6-10pm EST
    Friday-Sunday

Anytime after 6pm EST Friday, this includes late nights/early morning weekends. Essentially any and all hours between 6pm EST friday and 9am EST monday.

Obviously every guild has there own application and recruitment process but I figure i'll share some basics anyways. I have been a hardcore/semi-hardcore raider since the Burning Crusade expansion for World of Warcraft, this means I have cleared all current content in each patch cycle. I aim to be the best, while not necessarily devoting more than 4-5 hours a day playing the game, the number of raid days is largely irrelevant, but my time availability is quite strict, meaning as soon as 10pm EST rolls around I probably will need to be logging off. Obviously there will be days where this is not the case, but I require that freedom to not be held past these specific times.

Recruiting for a game that is not launched yet is a bit of a conundrum to me, as it is hard to judge how well a person plays a game (specifically Wildstar's raid content) without actually seeing them play it. I can assure you however, that the combat/telegraph system feels very natural to me, and in WoW's raid environment, which is of course a different beast entirely, I am generally one of the best at learning quickly. I can promise, that if any of your recruits do prove to be less than stellar at the raid level, I will not be among them.
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We've been around for years playing multiple games together, check us out and see if we're a Fit. We're mainly set around EST time for events and schedules. We're Semi-hardcore which for you means if you do need to go at 10, then that's fine no pressure at all. We will get the content done no matter what though.

We're PvP oriented, but we dont' neglect content because that'd be just silly. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!
  3. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  4. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]