1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF Competitive-PVP Exile Guild (on a PVE server)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by 3rex, Apr 29, 2014.

1. 3rex

3rex New Cupcake

What I'm looking for:
    - Competitive Team PVP: BGs, warplots, and arenas (I still want to do Elder game dungeons and PVE stuff, but PVP is my main focus)
    - PVE server
    - Exile side
    - US, EST-friendly play times
    - Selective membership process (Not a zerg-guild that invites any applicant for roster numbers)
    - Skilled, detail-focused teammates/guildies that keep up with the game knowledge/builds/news/updates
    - Website/forum, VOIP (not Skype!)

What I'm NOT looking for:
    - PVP server (I want to relax when I do PVE without worrying about ganks or territory fighting)
    - Large 100+ megaguild (where I rarely know over half the guild)
    - Fluffy guild events to make people friends or force people to play together (I don't think there should be a need for social events if we are busy having fun pvp'ing or dungeon-crawling; im not talking about Warplot/Raid schedules)
    - Complex leadership structure (i.e. Leader, Vice leader, 10 officers, class leads, pve lead, pvp lead, recruitment officer, etc.... yeah, I dont need people looking for fancy titles/roles to feel special)
    - Bad attitudes, poor sportsmanship, unfocused/always-drunk teammates, trolls, etc. (I want to play with class and honor, not as jerks and asshat trolls)
    Last edited: May 1, 2014