1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LF Exile Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Credz, May 5, 2014.

1. Credz

Credz New Cupcake

I am looking for a guild that actually wants to progress through this challenging raiding. Of course I wouldn't mind just being in a 20man, but I would really enjoy going to a 40man every now and again! Also I want a guild that puts up in PvP and just doesn't do any of it, because I feel like to play them both will allow different types of players to join. I will help with what people need, if they need me to recruit, I'd be more than happy too! But all in all I am looking for Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore!

I plan on playing a Spell Slinger because who couldn't resist being a Spell Slinger. I also plan on being DPS with back up heals, and being the settler path.

Thanks!
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

4. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out and see if we're what you're looking for. We're a PvP Oriented guild, but we never ignore content. we have planned nights for raiding and nights for PvP and nights for everything else! Vengeance is a Semi-hardcore guild in the sense that we don't pressure you to leave real life events to come play with us and strike that against you. We simply set a goal...and get it done.

Our prime time for Wildstar is 7pm EST to 2am EST daily. Just let me know if you have any questions
  5. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]