1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF Exile PvX (prefer PvE server) Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Datrix, May 27, 2014.

1. Datrix

Datrix New Cupcake

Hello fellow.. err Nexians? :p

I am looking for a friendly guild planning to partake in semi-hardcore, yet laid back raiding and pvp. I would like to eventually clear all raid content but I'm not in a rush to do it. Organized pvp is something I have also enjoyed in previous mmos. What I'm mainly looking for in a guild is one that has firm foundations. I have been in many guilds at mmo launches that fizzle out and die after a month or two. So I suppose a guild with a long established community or a website with a lot of work behind it (meaning the founder is probably heavily invested in keeping the guild active) would be a good fit.

About me: I am 24 years old. Live in Canada, eh. Plan to main a dps medic. Generally play 15-20 hours a week, mainly 5-11PST. As for previous mmo experience, I have played Guild Wars 1 and 2, Rift, SWtoR, ESO, and mostly WoW. In WoW I was a progression raider in BC and Wrath, so I do have experience in group content.

And why a pve server? Well I played on a pvp server in WoW for many, many years (Stormreaver). I do enjoy world pvp but in WildStar I'm just looking for a change, maybe something a little more relaxing? Also the pvp servers are going to be an absolute cluster<REDACTED> at launch. :D
  2. Cyglaive

Cyglaive New Cupcake

Hey welcome to the community Datrix!

<Damson Blade> is currently looking for additional members for our progression raiding group if you're interested. Our guild times run on EST and we raid from 8:15-11:15 EST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and we're actually in need of an additional DPS medic for our first 20-person group.

So a little about the guild:

I founded the guild about a year ago in preparation for WildStar, so yes we are a brand new guild. With that being said though, we're in it for the long haul and many of us have invested a lot into this game. I actually do a lot of press coverage on it and have been following it for a while so for me it's been a long time coming heh.

Our goal with <Damson Blade> is to not only establish a long lasting guild, but also a solid community of friendly and helpful players. We like to encourage a social atmosphere, but we also know when to buckle down and get things done. And while Raiding will be our main focus for launch, we do have members that enjoy PvP, so we plan to expand our guild and create Arena and Warplot teams in the future.

Additional information-
    Server type: PvE

Faction: Exile

If any of that interests you though, feel free to check out our website or message me if you have any additional questions!

I hope to see you on Nexus!
  3. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

Hello Datrix,
    If you would even consider a PvP server I would ask you to look us, [Critical Orbit], up. We are an established multi-gaming community, with a core group of us that has played together for years. We are a lasting guild, we will not fizzle a month or two after launch. We will be tackling all content, but will focus on Raids and for PvP mainly Warplots, for now.
    Our website: orbgaming.com

and our recruitment thread: http://wildstar-central.com/threads/na-exiles-pvx-pvp-server-semi-hc-critical-orbit.9505/

If you have any questions at all, PM me, I will answer anything.
    Thanks for your time, and good luck on your search,
    Madisyn
  4. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Best of luck in your search! I know it's sometimes hard to find that right fit for everyone. While Vengeance may not be your best fit due to server choice, I want to put my hat out there for you. We'll be playing on a PvP server because we choose to not leave out content, but we're a semi-hardcore guild that's going to hit the ground running. We don't pressure players to do what they don't want to do, we just look to have fun with one another. That said 5-11PST is projected to be our prime playing time and you'll be sure to have alot of fun with the other players.

Check us out let me know if you have concerns I'd be glad to help.
  5. Fierce

Fierce New Cupcake

Hello there. Our guild, FRAG is going with Exiles and we are PvE focused along with some casual PvP. We'll be picking a PvE server and so far, we have a solid group of raiders that are ready for progression push. Hey, we even have a few Canadians so you'll fit right in. As for raid schedules, we are going with 8PM - 11PM EST times. I'm assuming that should work well with your PST times.

On top of this, we definitely need a Medic Dps to fill our remaining roster for hardcore groups. Also have a group for casuals forming up if that's your thing. You can check out our website -

http://frag-guild.enjin.com/home

If all sounds good, drop an app. We would be glad to have you on board. Thanks and good luck!
  6. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Not sure how set you are on the no pvp server thing but if you are not totally against a pvp server Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), also we will be rolling on the pvp server Pergo, I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  7. Datrix

Datrix New Cupcake

Thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. I'll make sure to check some of you guys out. Might have to rethink going on a pvp server, I know most of the hardcore players and guilds prefer those servers heh.