1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU LF guild that raids but also openworld PvP on PvP server

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by HeadOpener, May 2, 2014.

1. HeadOpener

HeadOpener New Cupcake

So a bit about me, 40 y/o from the UK been playing MMO's since EQ.
    I have raided across multiple MMO's EQ,EQ2, Lotro,Wow, Rift, Aion, and I enjoy PvPing also (GW, GW2, Aion, Rift,WoW etc) .
    I am a bit of a Min/Maxer love analysis of DPS and rotations and builds etc.
    My playtime is Evenings from 7pm BST/GMT till late M-F and flexible most weekends.

I am looking for a Matureish guild that uses voice coms and will give this old fart a place to call home and group up to kill stuff!
    The reason I am looking for a new home is my current guild is rolling on a PvE server and I would severely miss the openworld PvP and events. This was a very hard decision but one I must do for my enjoyment of the game.

Ideally I would like to hang out in voice chat to get to know folks before formally applying/joining a guild to ensure we are a fit, so please shoot me a message and we can organise things!
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey
    I'd like to mention Iron-Pulse as we're a mostly UK centric community with plans to go on a PvP server.

Although we're not focusing on PvP specifically, we'll hopefully have a strong core that can still do a bit of PvP openworld, arena and of course warplots.
    We're mainly focusing on having a good community that enjoys playing the game together, mature 18+ requirement but with a lot of 25+ members in the community as well. Hoping to try a bit of everything Wildstars' "Elder game" offers.

I can pass on our TS details if you want to ask any specific questions in a PM if you want.
    Otherwise check out the recruitment blurb liked in my sig for a general idea of us.
  3. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

inb4 akatsuki spam

Feel free to have a look at Equilibrium. There's usually a dozen or so of us on comms every night talking pish and playing various games before launch so it should give you a good idea.
  4. Beatrix Windrunner

Beatrix Windrunner New Cupcake

5. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes