1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG LF Hardcore Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by hdu, Nov 15, 2013.

1. hdu

hdu New Cupcake

Hey all,

PvE or PvP:
    I am keeping my options open on this, I am interested in both hardcore PvE and PvP guilds (not PvX though, unless you really do have the numbers for that). Until I actually play the game, I won't know for sure if I will like the PvE or PvP options of WildStar (damn you SWTOR, you walking simulator ! And GW2 dungeons--- blah !).

What am I looking for:
    • Serious players who strive to run the best builds and strategies.
    • Players who aren't arrogant, ie: people who can recognise their own flaws. I don't want to be stuck raiding with lame ducks who think they are beasts, and are not open to suggestions.
    • Players willing to suffer through countless wipes to achieve perfection. Fair-weathers only make this point more tedious.
    • Players that are EXCITED to actually play. The bigger the personalities, the better.
    • Players that understand that working as a team is better than their individual skills.
    • PvE Guild that has a minimum of 40 raid-ready players on nightly. I don't want to get stuck waiting 2 hours while we scour LFG to fill our raid.
    • PvE Guild that runs raids nightly, loot-locked or unlocked. I am not interested in a selfish guild that only runs unlocked and leaves members behind !
    • Guild that requires voice chat.
    • Guild that does not require me to jump through hoops to even just apply.
    • A guild that is all of the above and FUN.

Who am I:
    I am a 25 year old MAN from Australia.

Play times:
    I usually play early mornings/afternoon in my timezone, so I'm looking for an NA guild:
    ~7pm EST to early AM every day.

Main MMO experience:
    DCUO (PC):
    I played as a top-tier DPS. I would raid as often as I could, between guild raids I would run pug groups, always seeking to improve and compare my performance to the best players in the game. 95% of the time I would run loot-locked, for me the fun was in meeting new people and improving skill/theory-crafting combos rather than pouring my real-life $$$ into the loot lottery.

GW2:
    Here I favored WvW, which felt like a giant raid in its own right. I joined guilds, participated in GvGs, ran my own guild and occasionally commanded militia. I enjoyed theory-crafting builds and group compositions, which required a lot of intricate synergising.

Roles I am willing to play:
    Again, this depends on how the game actually plays in the long-run. However I am open to DPS or Tank as a preference. Whatever the guild needs me to roll, I'll roll.

Extra:
    I am interested in meeting the guild before WildStar launches, so I can actually know if we are a fit. I may also have a few gaming buddies who would also be interested in joining.

If you want to know more, ask !

Thanks !
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.