1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF Hardcore/Semi Hardcore Dominion Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by ignitar, May 28, 2014.

1. ignitar

ignitar New Cupcake

Simply put I'm looking for a progression Wildstar guild.

I'd prefer a raid start time of anytime from 4-7 pacific. Days raided and duration usually isn't a problem, I make my own schedule.

I've been a hardcore raider in multiple WoW guilds on multiple regions. Was bleeding edge in vanilla then just regular old hardcore after that (NA). Really enjoyed my time on Taiwan/Chinese realms. A poor choice in SWTOR led to me not getting to raid at max level like I wanted. :(

Who am I?

I'm 26 years old and I'm an avid gamer, mainly into mmos. I stream a little, at it's fun and I like making e-friends. I live work and stream out of China (for probably the next year). While you think my connection may be a problem (it can occasionally be) I've managed to raid in progression guilds easily, most notably my Immortal Title.

Currently playing a ton of Archeage (given streamer access from Trion) while waiting for wildstar. Looking to play a ranged dps/heal hybrid with a main role of DPS in 40 mans. I prefer DPS. I have no issue filling a dps role as an esper/spellslinger/medic.

I'm the guy who was farming mats for the next progression boss, combing through forums for apps, contacting trials, and helping others. I ran the world bosses on my WoW server. I also have officer/leading experience but I'd prefer to just be a regular solid kick ass raider. I'll be hitting cap very fast, I was the first 90 on my high pop WoW server. I out ground the Chinese :confused:

What I'm looking for in your guild:

A progressive focused group. I'd like to find a group which will bond, and possibly move on to new titles in the future (who knows!)
    A guild ready to clear content.
    Active! I hate logging in mid day and seeing no one on.

Thats about it. I realize head start is soon so I'll hopefully find a guild, else I'll roll on some random server and grind to max asap.
  2. theDukey

theDukey New Cupcake

Hey Ignitar,

Burning Alts is recruiting. We're looking for highly active players. We have a great mix of veteran PvE'ers, competitive PvP'ers, and those who love to primarily PvP understand the need for PvE, and PvE progression.

We will max out at around 75 active guild members in our Wildstar division. Chances are we'll be rolling on the Pago PvP server.

Raid times are undecided, and will be dictated by the guilds needs for them.

Burning Alts itself is going to eventually be a multi-gaming guild. The name represents the fact that I do tend to play a lot of games, even though I'm settling down to Wildstar right now, I love multiplayer games, especially competitive ones. So if your looking to move into new games, it would be a great fit.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime. You can apply at our site www.burningalts.com .

Thanks, hope to hear from you!

-Duke