1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF more to start a guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Vrux, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Vrux

Vrux New Cupcake

We have 4 active people who love to win. We are pvp'ers at heart (especially open world), but also enjoy raiding and pve. We're min-max/hardcore type gamer's. We've led a 40man guild before, raids, large scale pvp, you name it, we've got the experience.

We have a site.

We have a teamspeak 3.

The problem is, there is only 4 of us. We want to expand, but getting people to join a 4 man guild isn't easy. We're looking for people, or a group of others, who are looking to get in at the ground floor, and help us create a guild we all love.

We're leaning towards Dominion but haven't decided. If interested, post here, or pm me.

Thanks!
  2. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Hit me up I'd love to talk.
  3. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

Guild Name: Harsh Light of Day

Faction: Exiles

Main TimeZone: EST

Recruit Status: Open to all : Application and Mumble Interview will be required

VOIP: Mumble Server

Guild Focus: Pve Progression

Guild Leader: Earl / DukeofEarl

Apply at Harsh Light of Day

Introduction:
    Harsh Light of Day is an Exile daytime raiding guild that will be rolling on a PvE server come launch. Our goal is to be raiding both the 20 with two groups then progress into 40 man content in Wildstar. We are a semi-harcore guild that will focus on progression but will accept those who are looking for a Day-Time Guild home, so casual members can apply.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm - 6pm EST (11am - 3pm PST).

Alts: On your own time, or possibly with an alt group Friday - Sunday

Loot Rules:
    We will be using a loot counsel system
  4. Vrux

Vrux New Cupcake

I appreciate your replies, but I don't think you read or completely understand my post. We do not want to join someone else's guild. We've been there/done that. We've pretty much done all the ground work of making our own. We are just looking for a few more people interested in being founding members/fellow leadership, so we can start recruiting.
  5. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

A lot of the people here tend to just copypasta their little "pre-rendered" sales-pitch. Perhaps posting in the sub-forums for the guilds that are looking for more might get you a better yield. Also, some more information besides just "Hey we have this idea, you should like it!" could also help.

Good luck!
  6. Vrux

Vrux New Cupcake

Does anyone here actually read? I stated that we have everything needed. This is not a "Hey, we have an idea for a guild!" post. We have already done a huge amount. Including making a site that's better than drow.org. The remaining decisions to be made, we don't want to nail down until we have more people.

We are just looking for people interested in being founding members/fellow leadership, so we can start recruiting.
  7. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

No need to jump on me, I really was wishing you good luck =\. The fact still remains that more information would help your cause, like a site address, as well as posting in the sub-forums for guilds looking for members.

I wasn't trying to make you feel like I was poking fun of you, the more guilds out there the better chance everyone has to find a home they love. Still though, I hope you all get the people you need.
  8. Vrux

Vrux New Cupcake

Sorry if I was quick to snap. It just seems like people are barely reading my original post. Thanks for the advice, and well wishes. They are appreciated.
  9. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Still haven't talked to me yet. I've moved on and got other things going now though. Hooked up with friends and such to put together 25 people in the past week or so and have decided to do our own guild. We've got a site, mumble, officers, loot, and everything worked out. Along with post launch decisions and ideas. We've got big plans but just need people to fill the ranks. If you're interested in seeing what we've got going now hit me up.

I would have preferred to talk to you when we were talking about the same things awhile ago, but you never replied or responded here or via PM I sent you. However, I'm still apt to talking to you and would be happy to help you set up infrastructure to your guild if you want. Let me know.
  10. Vrux

Vrux New Cupcake

It hasn't even been 48 hours. And I looked up your previous posts and saw that since last week, you are already recruiting for your own guild. link

So I assumed that you, like Demezz here, were looking to recruit us, not join us.
  11. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

Hey,
    I've been on Nexus since pre order betas began. And Im dead set on Dominion. Looking for a guild as well, and typically I rule out starting guilds for the reasons you pointed out...who really wants to go through the growing pains?

But established guilds also have their 'cliques' as well and if you do not conform, it can be uncomfortable.

With that said, I might be interested here. I am looking for a casual/semi-hardcore social and fun atmosphere. While I'll gear and play my toons to the fullest to raid and progress through content, I don't need an elitist environment either. Im 30 married with a kid and house...I have enough BS in my life :) I just want to play and see content, and BS with people on the side. Coming from a long term guild in WoW full of 30,40,50+ yr olds, we BS'd all the time, and had two raids a week to go through content. It was good enough for me.

If I sound like a fit, send me a message....(for the life of me it wouldn't let me message you).

Thanks,
  12. Dalrok

Dalrok New Cupcake

Like Lycati pointed out, I would recommend posting in the sub-sections for Guilds Recruiting/LFM seems like a bit of a better place to start. I'm sure that there are many guilds that are forming up that are looking for a Founding Core/Leadership Positions however.

Good luck friend!
  13. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I think this forum thread is dead due to the fact that the creator hasn't replied to it in a long time.
  14. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Most threads here are like that. I don't think it's effective to post here anymore. I don't thing I've been able to snag a single recruit from this place :(