1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LF NA Competitive PVP guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by atomicdog, Apr 29, 2014.

1. atomicdog

atomicdog New Cupcake

Looking for a PVP guild that is competitive but chill. I’m not easily offended and I realize people will act like people. That’s fine. Drama gets on my nerves, but it would take a lot to drive me off. However, full blown D-Baggery isn’t my thing. I realize some people thrive on that and if you do, great. But it’s not for me. Also, I prefer a small or medium sized guild.

I’m fairly new to MMO’s (Rift, SWTOR) and enjoyed them marginally until I tried PVP. I love it and I’m dedicated to getting better at it. I tried to get competitive in both games, but neither game seemed to support competitive PVP. Anyway, I know I won’t start out as the best but I will work hard, put in the hours, do the research, use tips and criticism, and get good. I’ll support the guild in any way I can. I plan on rolling an Engineer and/or Spellslinger. Of course I have no problem communicating on any of the voice com programs (except Skype!).

I’m located in NA West Coast and tend to play between 8:00 PM and 1:00 AM PST. I’d prefer Dom but Exile works if it’s the right fit. I do require a PVP server. Let me know if you think I might be a fit.
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles and on a pvp server), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, we've been an organized PvP Guild since 2006! We'll be rolling on a PvP server Exile side. We're an international gaming community, but for Wildstar our primary Time frame focus is 7EST to 2AM EST. Heavier traffic from the West coast, many players in San Fran for example. If you have any questions just let me know.
  4. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake