1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG LF NA EST Exile Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Sezyr, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Sezyr

Sezyr New Cupcake

Hello all,

I'll be brief.

I'm a fairly casual gamer, and my play time varies from week to week depending on my schedule.

I'm planning on making an Exile engineer for soloing/crafting, so no worries over taking a raiding slot. Guild type isn't really an issue, although I would prefer a guild that's within the EST time zone, or otherwise active around 5pm-10pm EST.

Cheers.
  2. Cyglaive

Cyglaive New Cupcake

Hey Sezyr I just finished reading your post and wanted to extend you an invitation to your guild <Phantom Moon>. We're an EST guild and we're currently looking for crafters, radiers and social members. Crafting in WildStar is definitely something that we feel is going to be incredibly important for a guild economy, so along with recruiting crafters we also want to help those in our guild in whatever way we can, as far as helping them acquire mats and other materials they may need.

In general we're all pretty laid back, social and like to have a good time and we don't mind showing people the ropes when it comes to the harder content. So if you're interested or you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know, or check out our website at phantom-moon.enjin.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

HI there man I sent you a private message on here in hopes of speaking with you.
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Sezyr

Sezyr New Cupcake

Thank you everyone who replied. I've now found a guild home :)
  6. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out we're an international guild so we're active around the clock! EST is our primary play time though so you'd certainly have people to play with and talk with. If you have any questions just let me know
  7. Sano

Sano New Cupcake

What guild did you end up in. I'm looking around the same play time
  8. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

I don't know which one he ended up in, but if you're looking for an EST raiding guild that leans toward the Hardcore... we'd like to have you. Our raid times being 8pm-12am for that division. Sorry about the shameless plug, but gotta recruit where I can :p. If hardcore isn't your thing, don't sweat it and I hope you find a home soon!