1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LF PvP Server Casual Eastern Canadian Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by ComedyBingBong, May 15, 2014.

1. ComedyBingBong

ComedyBingBong New Cupcake

Hello! Boy what a mess that title was. I've decided to make my requirements point form as to save everyone time. I want a guild that...

• Is comprised mostly of people in Eastern Canada.
    • Has 35+ members
    • Enjoys max-level open world PvP
    • Will attempt raids, but not at hardcore guild speeds
    • Is Exile
    • Will accept a Stalker
    As for who I am - I've spent most of my MMO time in EverQuest and World of Warcraft. I was fairly hardcore in EQ and early WoW, and while I surrounded myself with fantastic people I was never a fan of a heavily booked raid schedule. I've dabbled in many MMO's but few have grabbed me as EQ and WoW have. As for non-MMO's, I was a fairly competitive Counter Strike player, loved watching pro's play Brood Wars, played a lot of TFC, Quake... and a bunch of other games.

If you know Comedy Bang Bang or Giant Bomb, you probably have a good idea of my sensibilities. I love funny stuff and video games, and I absolutely can not stand drama. Anyways, my requirements are a bit specific but hopefully I can find a guild. Thanks for your time!
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, we're an international guild so we've got players around the world playing at all times. This is great for casuals as it always gives them someone to play with or talk to. Our wildstar leader lives in East Canada, so you already have the leadership love! I know for a fact Vengeance is accepting all players as we want more and more people to play with in all our adventures.

we will be rolling on a PvP server as Exile, and we will be putting a hand in all the content because Vengeance believes in not neglecting anything a game has to offer. We're semi-hardcore in the sense that if we want something done we get it done, but we don't pressure anyone to come along.

Let me know if you have any questions!