1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LF West Coast guild with raids after 8pm pst

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Skorn, May 13, 2014.

1. Skorn

Skorn New Cupcake

I am an experienced raider and raid leader looking for a guild that raids 2-3 weeknights (not Wednesday) starting at or after 8pm PST.
    Ideally I want a semi-hardcore progression guild that runs efficient raids with minimal down time.
    A guild that meets my schedule requirements will get a dependable raider who shows up on time and prepared. I have not yet settled on a class or faction. I am willing to choose based on the needs of a guild. I usually tank or DPS. I've never been a stellar healer but I'd give it a shot.
  2. amirthra

amirthra New Cupcake

Sturmgrenadier is mature gaming clan that has been around 14 years and counting. We want quality over quantity both in our players and in our game time. You can check out the ad for us on this forum or come see our website and charter and we may just be the home you are looking for.

I know that we have picked up some late night/pst players and have more interviewing. We have not established raid days/times atm as want to see how we can break up into groups as people hit cap. This allows more flexibility to the teams and Raid leaders more freedom to run raids that best fit their schedule.

Currently doing 11 interviews tonight and tomorrow...so a few more may not kill me!

Dominion - PVE server.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

I don't think I can offer such a late night run for our EST players, but if we draw enough players for PST raiding, Weekends are entirely different many people myself included will be up until 12PM PST playing, but weekdays aren't such an easy feat.

check us out and if you want to give Vengeance a go. We would be more than happy to have another friend in the game.

www.vengeanceclan.com
  4. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes
  5. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]