1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LFG EST Semi Hardcore Fun and Raunchy

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Thoril, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Thoril

Thoril New Cupcake

I am an Old man in this MMO world, cut my teeth on EQ, jumped into WoW when she came around and jumped out during Litch King. I have probably played 15-20 MMO’s and will probably play 20 more but I hope Wildstar lives up to the hype. I have done everything in a guild, from Officer to grunt and everything in between. Yelled at people standing in fire and have stood in fire more times than I can count. Taken a group of PvPers and competed for server firsts and raided 5-7 nights a week.

Lately I have just been questing and goofing around with my close group of friends but none of them appreciate my tendency toward being a care bear (raiding and PVE) evem though they are petrified of my stare. I am now looking for an ADULT ( I am almost 40) semi hard core guild that enjoys the finer things in life, mostly women and beer. I swear like a sailor but know how to get my <REDACTED> done and can crunch numbers with the best of them.

I am not sure what faction and really don’t care, but I am probably going to play a Spell Slinger. If it sounds like you might have a place for me give me a holler, if not GET OFF MY LAWN KID.
    Kazehana likes this.
  2. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Holla! I think that's a phrase that people still use. Welcome to Wildstar! I've been playing for quite awhile and love it, I just wanted to mention that if you don't choose us here at Drow, I still hope you have a great experience in the game.

Do you mind telling me more about what you're looking for? Raid times, time zones? We're building 2 raid teams (EST and PST). One being 8-12am and the latter being 7-11pm.

Given your EQ background you might of heard of us, as we've been at the top tier of a lot of MMOs. But ya... Anyways... Check us out, or ask me questions here and I'll answer on my next break.
  3. Thoril

Thoril New Cupcake

Yeah I have a passing knowledge of Drow. I am a Durmanhoth Clan guy myself. They are not coming to Wildstar so I am on my own for this adventure.

I am looking for 7-11 est and any nights are OK.

But you bring up another great point. I am a DC guy in every game but this one so a multi gaming clan where they expect me to be all in probably will not be a good fit. I am an officer in DC and will always be. But they are really more PvP oriented and think I am odd.
  4. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

The way Drow is set up is each game is it's own entity. We'll leave you be in other games ^_^

Our east team differs by just an hour (8-12), and it'd be nice if you could check out the site: http://www.drow.org/forums/announcement.php?f=431&a=22 and that's all the spam I'll bother you with ;).
  5. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  6. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

7. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer.
    Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/
    - - Progression - -
    Schedule
    - Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    - Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  8. Hellspawnx

Hellspawnx Cupcake

DDM Guild a Gaming Community since 1999, We have over a decade of MMO experience as a raid guild. We raid Sat / Sun with Optional Mon 7:30 - 11pm EST check us out at www.fraghard.com/wildstar

[​IMG]
  9. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Good morning Thoril,

This is my first time at this forum and you're the first post I've ever clicked on. I created this account right now because I really want to talk to you. I was that attracted to you (my apologies to your wife, but bless her taste in gamers). It is fate, you belong here with us. My guildies are mostly in their 30s (a few in their late 20s, no one wet behind the ears here), love titties and beer, and are veteran raiders from many MMOs. I try not to swear like a sailor but I sure as hell think like one on a portcall in the Philippines. I want to have at least one conversation with you in my life time. You seem hilarious, humble, and passionate. No matter where you ultimately decide to go, we need to be friends.

If you're interested, ask for Didee (Kazihana) or our main recruiting officer Ryuho on my guild's website. I'll also check the inbox here.

http://www.dementedasylum.com

Oh, I guess I should give a quick rundown.
    -Dominion
    -Pergo (PvP) server
    -20/40 man raiding
    -Mon, Tues, & Wed from 9pm-12am EST
    -PvP casually with planned guild events
    -Use TeamSpeak

"May we always be on our way to hell, but never get there."
  10. c0jiro

c0jiro New Cupcake

11. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

I hope another guild hasn't stolen you yet. :cry: