1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU LFG: [Exile] Semi-Hardcore 40man Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Soul, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Soul

Soul New Cupcake

I've been known to ramble way too much in my time so I'll try keep this as short as possible.

I've been in the guild "Serenity" for over a year now but unfortunately it was a EU/US guild combined which have now split ways and the EU side has quietened down a bit too much for me considering I'm after 40man raiding.

I've left today (on good terms) and after browsing the Guild Recruitment forums on here I figured it might be easier on me to do things this way for a change.

I've played a vast variety of MMOs in my gaming time (26 years) and have ranged from casual to hardcore and everything in between. I'm looking to dedicate all my gaming time to Wildstar on release, have booked 2 weeks off work for the head start and fully intend to be completely overtaken by it.

I'm looking to play a Granok DPS Warrior (Have no qualms in trying tanking in time either) on a PvE server.

I have some beta experience since back at the start of CBT but have tried to limit it to below 25 to keep it all new and exciting for me on launch.

Last but not least, this isn't meant in a bad way but I personally am not looking for a "Gaming Community" maybe it's because I've never had the experience or been in one before but I guess for now I'll keep it that way :)

If I've forgotten any crucial piece of information feel free to ask any and all questions, I'm an open book!

PS - I live in England! :) (and yes, this is "kept short")

TLDR;
    Faction: Exile
    Class/Spec: Warrior - DPS
    Raid Days: Any but Tuesday
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.