1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG on Dominion EU Semi hardcore-ish

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Mukzy, May 8, 2014.

1. Mukzy

Mukzy New Cupcake

Ola, looking for a home for myself and a friend.

Name: Mukzy/Wazminster + Tyrannah/Zedx
    Location/Time zone: UK - GMT + Sweden
    Language: English
    Desired Guild Type: PVE
    Desired Faction: Dominion
    Desired Play style: Semi-Hardcore-ish / progression with social element

My Availability: Can play most days but only available to raid Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (so probs 2/3 days in most 3 day guilds for Tyrannah, any day of the week for me is fine)

What I want in a guild: Like I stated above, want a place for myself and another friend who have been playing the beta since the 1st day of closed beta (so last year). We have great understanding of the game and want to play in a good progression guild but not super hardcore. I personally want to raid 3 nights max - though friend can only do the days stated above. I may also have a fair few other friends who would want to join but on a more casual/social basis if that is ok.

About Me: Me and Tyrannah are ex WoW raiders; having cleared most if not all content before its nerfs. Played RIFT and FF14 too. Used to be core raid / officer members of Minions of Mithril; achieving a world rank 57 on LK HC during its time (the best 3 day raiding guild progress still to this date afaik). We have plenty of experience in wildstar too, completed all vets (I think) and adventures etc and several level 50 chars on beta. Would have followed beta guild but unfortunately they are heading to a PVP realm, something I do not want :p. Holla at us if anyone has something in lines of the above. Ta!

Edit: forgot to mention that I will be playing a DPS Warrior while Tyrannah will play either a Medic or Stalker (need to confirm his roles though)
  2. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

3. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Hey "Mukzy/Wazminster + Tyrannah/Zedx"

Quite a good set of names ^^.
    I was going to bump my own group to entice you, but noticed you weren't keen on staying with your old group due to their choice of PvP server, how come?

Openworld PvP, and city raiding can happen, and if you do want to try PvP you end up with.. well usually end up with better quality players that want to PvP.

if nothing else, at least this question is a friendly bump that might lead a PvE guild to you :p
  4. Mukzy

Mukzy New Cupcake

Hah yeah, we both use two names on diff games.

Anyway, the aversion to PVP realm stems from previous experience of such realms on other mmos. I dunno, we aren't huge pvp'ers to begin with to be honest - pretty much pve centric we are :p. If I had to boil it down to one point it'd probs be having the freedom to afk anywhere I wanted while waiting for a raid etc without the "risk" (for the lack of a better word) of being killed! heh. Silly I know but yar!
  5. IPSpectoor

IPSpectoor New Cupcake

Ah ok, i used to have the same hesitation - its nice to have that safety net of not going for a cuppa and returning to a "you are dead - respawn and run for 10min to get back".
    I've been in groups for a while now though, so I don't usually run around on my own or at least it doesn't take long for a friendly guildie to join me to avoid getting ganked during some quick dailies :p

Best of luck to you both, in finding a good PvE group ^^