1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LFG Semi-Hardcore Guild Exile

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Remnical54, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Remnical54

Remnical54 New Cupcake

Looking for a guild in Wildstar.

Time zone: CTS
    Faction: Exile
    Content: Raiding

Well i have played MMO's now for a very long time. I've played WoW since BC. Did raiding in BC,WoTLK,
    Cat, and MoP semi-hardcore.

My plans in game

Just got into beta two weeks ago and loved Spellslinger . I'm more of a ranged Dps but willing to learn spellslinger healing.

What i am looking for

Well i am looking for a mature guild that raids 3-4 times a week and loves to progress. I am not looking for mega hardcore as i don't have that sort of free time anymore. I am looking for a laid back guild but I would like to see 40-man end game and not spend weeks wiping on one boss. Raid times don't really matter to me.

Feel free to message me if you have any more questions.

Thanks for you time.
  2. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Hey there Rem,
    Depending on your definition of "Hardcore" we might, or might not be a good fit for you. We have two teams recruiting for 40 mans, an east and a west each raids 4 days a week, Mon-Thur. There is more I could get into for sure, but I don't know what you'd like to know. Either leave a question here or, head over to http://drow.org and see a little of what we're about. Even if you don't want to join, next weekend were hosting an "Open House" of sorts and doing some special events, with free game time as a prize.
  3. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  4. AidenFrost

AidenFrost New Cupcake

You'd be a great fit in Resolute! We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild playing as Exiles on a PvP server. We're a guild made up of mature gamers, many of us with hardcore raid experience in our background. However, we no longer wish to dedicate the 4+ nights a week required for hardcore raiding.

We will be raiding Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 10 PM EST to 1 AM EST.

If you're interest in applying or looking for more information, check out our guild website: http://resolute.shivtr.com
  5. Dalrok

Dalrok New Cupcake

If you don't care about Raid Times we could be a solid place for you. We're what we have deemed "Casual-Core" being that we definitely have lives and understand that aspect of life and gaming but also have a serious Raid Core.

Check out: http://www.phaylrus.com

If we're an interest to you, feel free to apply the website has tons of information.

Tentative Raid Times: TUES/WED: 9PM - Midnight (PST) | SUN: 8PM - Midnight (PST)
  6. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

Hey bud. You should check out www.ExInferno.com We have a couple raid groups and im sure you will find one that could fit your style. Check is out on the forums or hop in mumble and chat with us. Hope to see u soon.
  7. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out see if we're something closer to what you want to work with. We're at the moment only planning 2 nights a week for 40 man raids, but that can change depending on how our players react to it. We're rolling Exile on a PvP server, and are semi-hardcore in the sense that if we want something done..it gets done. I know you're looking for 3-4 nights of raiding, but I can only offer 2 set in stone, and more as a possiblity as Vengeance doesn't want to take away from other content that is out there for Wildstar.

Let me know if you have any questions
  8. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

9. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Not to complain, but responding to people that show interest make give you better luck finding someone. Even if it's just to say, not interested due to xyz. At least other guilds will know more of what you're looking for.
  10. Ecksray

Ecksray New Cupcake

<The Irregulars> is a late night PST(or very late night EST) Exile PvE guild, on the Nexus server for the Beta. We're a mature, but fun, group of players that are looking to recruit more night owls! Check out the recruitment post and our website for more info.

https://forums.wilds...dingsocial-pve/