1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU LFGuild - Exiles - PvX Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Haggisboy, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Haggisboy

Haggisboy New Cupcake

Hey All,

Myself and 5 other friends are looking to join a Pvx guild.

We are all 35+ years of age (mmo vets) working Monday to Friday and some times having to do shift work.

Looking for a friendly guild to do all game content!!

Update looking for a guild on a EU PvP Server
  2. Ralakai

Ralakai New Cupcake

Hi Haggisboy,

My name is Ralakai, I am the GM of Anger Management. We are a exile base guild that has been together for about 2 years or so now. I have sent you a PM with all the information you would need about Anger Management. Please feel free to visit our new website www.amguild.org I think you and your friends would be a perfect fit in Anger Management. I hope you choose Anger Management as your home in wildstar, but if you decide to go with another guild I wish you the best of luck

Thanks and Take care,
    Ralakai
  3. Haggisboy

Haggisboy New Cupcake

Sorry, as subject says "EU"
  4. Feaveros

Feaveros New Cupcake

Howdy!

I'm the Guild Leader of an EU social/casual guild called WEIRD, going to roll on an RP-PvP server. We don't take gaming as a matter of life and death but instead aim to have fun whenever we get to play together. You can find our guild's recruitment post here. Granted, being mostly a casual guild where we try to do content if people are interested, we might not be able to do the most high-end PvE content for example, at least not in a long time. I understand if this is not exactly what you were looking for (given wanting to do all the content :)) but if you're interested, you can always apply to join us at our website.

Cheers,
    Corwen
  5. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer.
    Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

If this raid that I will be running does not suite you, please check the forums, there are several different times! enjoy

- - Progression - -
    Schedule
    - Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    - Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.