1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG LFM Small tight-knit group LFM to join us for PvP & Raids

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bulde, May 26, 2014.

1. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

Small hard-core group of friends looking for more to join us and possibly start something together in terms of a consistent raiding team and for Warplots and world pvp.

We intend on rolling on a PvP server (Pergo) and are looking for others who are interested in being successful at both pvp and pve on every level.

We have played many different games together since the genre's infancy and have a very successful track record. Unfortunately, some of our members have since left gaming due to real life circumstances and therefore we are running lean on numbers. Hoping to fill some of those holes with equally talented individuals so we can participate in 20 man and 40 man raids and Warplots.

Feel free to visit our website or contact me personally.

-Bulde
    koil.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have multiple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Wow there are two wrongs commited here. One is on the poster for using the Looking for Guild tag LFG when they are actually looking to recruit ppl for their guild and the other is for he person that doesn't read what the person posted and just did a quick copy and paste to recruit ppl. so sad :(
  4. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

@ Murdax. Stop trolling dude and find something better to do with your time. If you read my post again, you will see that we are a small group of friends LOOKING FOR MORE...meaning, whether that is a merger, people joining us, or us joining them. So bugger off and post something constructive.
  5. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I am not trolling you man I was just making comment towards the post because its misleading to other persons like the poor guy that copied and paste his recruitment here. And was just making comment as it relates to you might have selected the wrong tag. Also if you are making reference to merging with or having merge with you, then you need to properly state it in your post.
  6. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

If you're looking to join a larger group that focuses on PvP and PvE you can check us out

www.vengeanceclan.com

we're an international gaming community that will be focusing on raids and warplots (well all aspect of PvP really) our current schedule is Sunday and Thursdays, and our planned time is 8-11PM EST. for Raids, and Monday fridays for PvP events 7-12 EST
  7. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

If you are looking to join some one check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), We will also be rolling on the pvp server pergo, I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.