1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LFMs -Pergo- Warplots/Raids

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Eurlin, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

Vengeance is looking for small guilds who are interested in Forming an alliance so to speak to form a more organized Warplot group and/or 20-40 man raids. Getting 40 people to do anything is an incredible task and Vengeance finds that smaller guilds like ourselves in Wildstar would handle the situation better were we to play together and not shout for fill ins.

Times are adjustable but for now our current time table is 8PM EST+ weekdays and 3PM EST Weekends.

Please contact me if you're interested either here or visit www.vengeanceclan.com and contact me there. If you're also interested in doing the same idea for 20-40 man Raids please visit the site and let me know so I can set up a formal Forum Section for better communication.

Best of luck to everyone out there!
    -Eurlin