1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Locations of Tales from Beyond the Fringe Keys

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by t209, Apr 29, 2014.

1. t209

t209 Cupcake

Hi again, I managed to find many comic posters in Ellevar and Auroria but there's a problem in Ellevar. I can't find the last Vigilant Star comics. But I made a map based on my theory that comics might be based on the zones related to the characters (i.e.- Belle's story is in digsite while Judge Kain is near Gallows).
    This time I searched everywhere and cannot find the last Vigilant Star code in Ellevar.
    P.S- Would you tell either fenwick and ruff1298 about my offers to provide them with lore collections in Imgur account?

Attached Files:

2. Garalia

Garalia New Cupcake

Not sure if you've encountered it, but Packetdancer put together an addon called Radar which might help track down that last one for you. It's not like it gives you a zone-wide ping of where the item is - you still need to get within a reasonable range of where it is, and then the hint arrow kicks in. You can also apply filters and such to restrict the range of items that you're looking for.
  3. t209

t209 Cupcake

Actually I had one but I had problem trying to find the last vigilant star comic key. The rest of the two Ellevar comics have been found.