1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA long time experienced deaf raider is looking for semi-hardcore raiding guild (Dominion)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Energizer, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Energizer

Energizer New Cupcake

Greetings,

First of all, I am deaf, and that does not mean I want to be carried. Let me explain about my history because some people judge me quickly which I'm not pleased with it. I understand some guilds want to communicate with vent/mumble only while raiding because of their rules. That's fine. I'm happy to continue looking for a serious raiding guild.

I'm looking for a friendly semi-hardcore guild that does not require me to use vent/mumble software because I cannot hear and speak.
    This doesn't mean I can't raid. I can. How? In my past experience, I communicated and discussed with raiders in whispers or other chat channel to plan strategy and assignments before we pull a boss. Hell, I even study all bosses from youtube videos and I read guides like Icy-Veins and others. I even wrote and made boss guides for my current guild in WoW.

I have few years of raiding experiences in LOTRO and WoW, but I don't need to provide ALL details here however I can provide all of my details in your guild applications. If you want to take a quick look at my WoW raiding experience, you can look at the link below.

my current toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Enèrgizer/advanced

Right now, I fall in love with WildStar because it's so creative and hilarious. Lore is awesome. Combat design is superb. I really want to experience 20-man and 40-man raids in WildStar, and I don't want to miss this opportunity! I don't think I'll be going back to WoW ever again. OH GAWD, WoW combat is boring! :D Warlords of Draenor? Snoozefest

If you want to test me during 4th beta weekend, bring it on. I'm on Nexus server. We can do level 20 dungeons. Recently, 2 of my deaf friends, 2 random pugs, and I one shot 3 bosses in Stormtalon's Lair because 1 experienced pug explained us what to do. I was able to solo interrupt 2nd boss (twister dude) during the tornado phase because I had 3 spells with interrupt armor

GLORY TO THE DOMINION!

-Energizer

P.S. I'm a DPS warrior, and I already read some warrior DPS theory-crafting

P.S.S. I'm quite famous for my current deaf guild on Ner'Zhul server. If I quit WoW and play WildStar, some people will follow me. My friends may join your guild if you need more DPS, tanks, or healers. I can vouch some of them who I know based on raiding experiences, and I shall not vouch some people who are baddies.

P.S.S.S. no tl;dr version. Thank you for reading! ^_^
  2. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

We're not established yet but we're growing fairly fast come check us out if you want. DaLootz
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're semi-hardcore in the sense that we want to get the job done. I've no problem with who you are as long as you are capable of handling what you need to do in a raid. IF you know your role I'm happy to have you. If you are willing to go the extra step and read prior to runs, I'm even more excited to have you. Vengeance is always about having players that enjoy being there, we use Mumble for communications, but we don't require anyone to use it unless they are hardheaded and need a hand held for instructions. We''ll be rolling on a PvP server on Exile side..this is the downside to your request for dominion.

Check us out though, our times are on the site as well. If you think we work out then hit apply!
  4. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.

I understand completely.
    My girl is and ASL interpreter... Hope to see ya soon bud.
  5. Aridion

Aridion New Cupcake

Honestly, I'd like to think my guildies would give you a shot, but I haven't been a member long enough to know them that well. If I was a guild leader I'd invite you right now, but I just don't have the time to commit to guild management.

I do however wish you all the best in your search and hope you find somewhere to call home in Wildstar and kick some ass to prove anyone that won't give you a shot wrong.
  6. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Can gladly accommodate, have had deaf raiders with us before.

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.
  7. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

We use Mumble but it has not been made mandatory for raiding. We would be happy to have you. We have plenty of eager raiders waiting to step into the end game.

Come check us out at www.solaguild.com