1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Looking For a Casual EU PvE Raiding Guild.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by petsmatt, Mar 13, 2014.

1. petsmatt

petsmatt New Cupcake

Hi guys,

I've been a bit overwhelmed with all the guild posts on everywhere and I'm finding it hard to see if there's going to be a guild that I would obviously fit into nicely.

A bit of background about myself: I am a thirty-something guy living in the UK. I have a full time job with a long commute and so I can't dedicate myself to a "semi-hardcore" or "hardcore" raiding guild simply based on my more limited schedule. I currently play WoW with a lovely guild and we raid 2 nights a week for 2-3 hours. Sadly not many (or any) of them are going to be playing Wildstar and so I'm going to be mmo-homeless :(

What I'm looking for is a guild with a similar structure; no more than 2 nights of raiding a week and no "we will kick you if you miss a raid night" policy. Real life has to come first sometimes. Ideally I'd like to play on a PvE server - I don't mind PvP, but I like it on my own terms. I'd also prefer to make a Dominion character because I really like the Chua! The PvP server and Dominion is negotiable though if I can find the right guild for me. I tend to enjoy raiding in a healing role (so either Esper, Spellslinger or Medic) if that makes a difference.

TLDR: Looking for casual EU raiding guild, 2 nights a week, no raid attendance requirements, prefer Dominion and PvE server.

Thanks for listening :)
  2. ISharie

ISharie New Cupcake

HI there

Iam from the Dirty Dozen gamers community, and i think we can offer u what you are looking for.
    We are going to make a guild in WIldstar, and going to roll Dominion, We are going to be on a PVP sever but main aim is going to be raids but then in a easy and relaxed way (but at the end off the day getting the job done). Most off us are form the UK but have players from all over EU.
    have a look at the website if you like what you see and what more info let me know.

http://the-dirty-dozen.enjin.com/
  3. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

Hey petsmatt, cupcake!
    My guild, Venus Rising sounds like it might be a good fit for you. We're a casual all-aspects guild where real life comes first, always. When I'm not off work with an injury, I also have a busy real life schedule..but that doesn't mean I don't like to raid. I try to plan my weeks around raids, but sometimes real life gets in the way. I completely understand that. ^^
    http://venusrising.shivtr.com/ or for loads more information, check us out here: http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/venus-rising-eu-uk-casual-all-aspects-guild.8533/

hope to hear from you soon, hotshot!
    Niliana