1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Looking for a Multi-Gaming Clan/Guild. Must be friendly and Active.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Cyrakuath, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Cyrakuath

Cyrakuath New Cupcake

First of all let me introduce myself, My real name is Richard and im from the Netherlands. I dont have alot of hobby's apart from games ^^ Mainly because gaming just suits me very well haha. Anyway for the last year or so if been watching alot of Twitch.tv and my goal is to eventually become a broadcaster myself but it might take me a long time. For now its not that important tho, What is, Is looking for a new friendly and active clan/guild.

So yeah.. Like the tittle says im trying to find myself a new Clan/Guild. And i prefer it to be a multi gaming Clan/Guild. For 3 years now ive been in a Dutch guild and i really dont like it anymore, I feel like it really took a number on my english and because of this im not interested in joining a dutch clan/guild ever again. I gotta work on my english as you probally noticed by now while reading this topic. I want an English guild to shape my english as right now i dont feel like its good enough. (Altho my understanding of the english language is good, I understand each and everything you say to me.)

PS: I play alot of MMO's even if they are considered ''not very good'' I just like MMO's Even if they are bad i try to get atleast 1 max level. If they are good ill make a few tho. And from what i have seen and played with in Wildstar im probbaly going to make alot of characters ^^ I also play alot of other genre's like Fps's and RPG's And thats the reason why i would like to join a multigaming clan.

My only request is that i really want a clan/guild thats friendly and Reaaaaally Active. Nothing annoys me as logging in on teamspeak on a regular weekday and only see 4 people online.
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're an international Gaming Community that's been together for over 8 years! I personally have been with them since 2008, and they've been gaming together long before that. We play multiple games on many platforms. Mainly PC as most people love their rigs. We'll be playing Exile on a PvP server with a Semi-Hardcore mindset. This means we'll get what we want done, but we don't pressure players to play what/when they don't want.

We're currently playing other games as well LoL, SWG, Diablo III, and other games! Check us out and see if we're a fit for you! Let me know if you have any questions
  4. Guild Mom

Guild Mom New Cupcake

Greetings!

MOG Nation would like to invite YOU to join us in our quest to conquer Nexus. What is MOG Nation? Well, I'm glad you asked. MOG Nation is an ever-growing 18+ gaming community that supports an assortment of different play styles and games. Maturity, respect, and understanding that real life often trumps a video game - these things are top priority. As a community we uphold strong values and concepts such as:
    • Making sure all players have mutual respect for one another.
    • Having an open mind to the schedule of working professionals and parents.
    • Encompassing a wide range of play styles from Hardcore to Casual.
    • Supporting players interested in ALL aspects of MMO game play from PVP to PVE to Crafting and Exploration.
    • Community members that want to engage in productive discussions about the gaming industry.
    • Making sure each member has at least ten heads of the opposing faction mounted on the walls of their house.
    • Having more fun than a Rowsdower in a grass-eating contest.

MOG Nation aims to be a “one-stop-shop” for your MMO gaming needs. That being the case, we are happy to support not one, but TWO WildStar guilds! MOG in Exile is our Exile guild based on a PVE server and MOG Domination is our Dominion guild that will be on a PvP server. So, how will we meet your WildStar needs, you ask? Not only do we have an amazing group of people already recruited into both guilds, but we also provide everyone with up-to-date information on all things WildStar using our bustling forums, adventure-filled articles by our editing staff, and best of all Wildcast, a weekly podcast featuring several of our members talking about WildStar's ins and outs. Check out our work here and here.

So if you are interested in having more fun than a barrel of <REDACTED>, then MOG is the place for you! Just go to www.mognation.com and apply. Then pick whether you would like to be part of the rag-tag renegade Exiles or the high-stepping world-dominating Dominion or both. Whichever is your choice, we look forward to adding you to our ranks. With MOG, the possibilities are endless.
  5. Akatsuki-guild

Akatsuki-guild New Cupcake

Heey,

Neem eens een kijkje op http://akatsuki-eu.enjin.com
    we zijn een groep vrienden die al eerder zeer goede guilds hebben gebouwd.
    we zijn nu goed op weg voor wildstar en ik denk dat we goed in jou omschrijving passen.

We zijn allemaal 25+ en houden n e t zoveel van games als jou:)

Uiteraard zijn we een engels sprekende guild alleen is dit even wat makkelijker.

we zijn gewoon leuke en gezellige communiy.

groetjes Avidima
  6. Zlashie

Zlashie New Cupcake

If you are still searching, Richard, I would like you to check out <For Science!>

The guild is +20, focusing on community, and is aiming at being the semi hardcore home for all the students, adults, workers, parents, retired people out there who have important IRLs that they cannot put on hold to raid 6 times a week, but rather we invite people to officially raid once a week and then plan raids themselves. the guild is equal except for officers who dedicate time to help out.

In 5 days we created a functioning raidcall with many groups, a professional looking logo, a website with an advanced forum, and we are about 10 people allready.

We look for quality over quantity. Yes we want to reach a total number of about 60 people, but the game is not out in another month, and so we will find the quality our guild deserves!

Check my signature for info!

Best of luck on your journeys

Founder Zlash
  7. amirthra

amirthra New Cupcake

Times might be off depending on when you play as our WS portal will raid NA-EST times, but Sturmgrenadier is a gaming clan that has been around over 14 years now. Teamspeak, 18+ mature, want quality gaming time not quantity. Check us out if interested. We play many games...it's just what we love.