1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Looking for a Semi-hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Exiledpuppy, May 15, 2014.

1. Exiledpuppy

Exiledpuppy New Cupcake

Hello everyone! I along with two of my friends are look for a good guild to get plugged into. We want a semi-hardcore setting as we would like to participate in raids and actually make progress but simply do not have the time for a more hardcore raiding schedule.

General requests:

All three of us are 21 or older, so we won’t be bringing any drama with us and don’t want any of it. We aren’t opposed to younger people being in the guild, we just want to be in an environment where we can all be mature and have fun together.

We are incredibly flexible when it comes to server style (PvP or PvE) and faction. We enjoy both factions and server styles so we don’t really mind. It matters more to us the group of people.

We do not plan on blitzing to end game as we want to enjoy the game. We will arrive at level cap at a reasonable rate. During the leveling process we would like to have an active guild we could do things with (pvp, dungeons, adventures etc.)

Raiding requests:

We want to raid and are talented gamers. We understand the endgame content of this game will be hard and time consuming. While we will not be able to dedicate every weeknight, we want to make progress in this content. As such we are looking for a less intense raiding schedule but we want to be with a group of people that jokes around and has fun but raids when it is time to raid.

Available times*:

Tuesday night

Wednesday after 10pm est

Thursday after 10pm est

Friday night

*(Please note that this schedule only applies to one of my friends. My self and the other friend are much more available. We would just prefer to all raid together and this is his schedule. If you only fit a few of these nights but think you still would be a good fit for us please contact us. J)

PvP requests:

We enjoy PvP just as much as PvE and would love to be able to participate in Warplots, battlegrounds and arenas. This will be more for fun as we want to dedicate the more intense parts of our time we have available to raiding.

About us:

We all live on the east coast and have been gaming for a while. I personally played WoW since I was 14 and have loved MMO’s ever since. About a year ago I was able to get my friends to start trying different MMO’s as they hated the WoW and SWTOR styles of combat. I got them to play Neverwinter and they loved the action combat, but if any of you have ever played Neverwinter there is no endgame. So my friends are eager to get in a game that has real content and are excited to play.
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. amirthra

amirthra New Cupcake

Sturmgrenadier is mature gaming clan that has been around 14 years and counting. We want quality over quantity both in our players and in our game time. You can check out the ad for us on this forum or come see our website and charter and we may just be the home you are looking for.

Currently doing 11 interviews tonight and tomorrow...so a few more may not kill me!

Dominion - PVE server.
  4. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, we're a semi-hardcore guild in the sense that we're flexible and able to get stuff done. We don't pressure players to give up days and life for events, but we always find ways to incorporate everyone that's interested. We'll be rolling on a PvP Server because Vengeance is very PvP oriented. Exile will be our choice for Wildstar. If you want to know more just ask me and I'll be happy to answer anything you need.
  5. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

No Copy / Paste, ill spare you ;)

Deviant Evil might be a good fit, check out our recruitment site for a lot of easy to read info (instead of a wall of text). We don't do "Apps" if you are interested just fill out the 2 box form on our site for a raid officer interview and you can discuss in person if we are a good fit for you!

Thanks for your time and good luck!
  6. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

We like to do both pvp and pve come check us out. DaLootz
  7. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  8. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Good morning Exiledpuppy!

First, I played Neverwinter. Yes, there is no endgame. Haha. :p I think you and your friends have the exact same playstyle as we do. We want to enjoy the game. It means we're not all racing to the level cap but we have the people to start raiding once we get there. Having fun in-game and with each other is the core. We are going to do guild-run Warplots as well as other PvP and non-PvP events. Let me just make a list for you to run down quickly of what we have in common:

• Older crowd (21+)
    • Relaxed, good-natured attitude (which means no drama)
    • Participating in PvE and PvP
    • No super-nerd-rage-hard-core schedules
    • Talented gamers (we do our homework, take direction well)
    • Veteran WoW, FF, Rift, SWToR players
    • Mostly east coast players

Basic Info:

<Demented Asylum>
    Pergo US-PvP server
    Dominion
    Raids: Mon, Tue, & Wed 9-12 EST

Unfortunately, our raid schedule doesn't match your friends' schedule. I'm really sorry about that. If we are something you are interested in, please stop by. We would really love to talk to you. Until then, good luck!
  9. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

hey [Critical Orbit] might be for you. Semi-Hardcore guild with Hardcore play and results. Your availability looks to be a good fit with our tight knit group joining wildstar.
    This is our recruitment post.

http://wildstar-central.com/threads/critical-orbit-pvx-exiles-pvp-server-18.9476/

and anymore info you may want you can go to our website orbgaming.com

or you can PM me here and I will be more then happy to meet you on our Teamspeak and answer any/all questions you may have.

Happy Hunting, Good Luck and see you in Nexus,
    Madisyn
  10. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

My guild is called SOLA. We are a Christian-led (explaination to come), community-focused, family-friendly guild that spans several games. Our Wildstar chapter is excited to hit the ground running and we are looking for more folks to join up.

We will be rolling Dominion side on Cassus come launch.

We plan to raid progession and are looking to fill out teams to cover early and later PST timeslots. More raid groups will be created as the numbers support it.

Ultimately, we are a community of openness and encouragement and we are looking to share that with others. Though our leadership and much of our guild are men and women of faith, we put no requirement on our membership. We do not aim to convert our guildies, we just want to create a fun and safe environment.

Anyways, I hope you check us out at www.solaguild.com.
  11. Khyber

Khyber New Cupcake

12. Zydron Mox

Zydron Mox New Cupcake

Hello. Nefarious Intent is looking for active members just like yourself to support the Dominion in its quest to destroy the echo terrorists known as the exiles. We are an 18+ EST guild with most of our members being over 25. We are not hard core but we do focus on progression and will be doing both 20 and 40 man raids as well as warplots.

If you are interested, check us out at nefariousintent.enjin.com Our mumble info is on our home page.
  13. Aridion

Aridion New Cupcake

Exiledpuppy

I think The Guardians are a perfect fit for what you're describing. http://www.guardianhq.com/

We're a long standing gaming community and we're looking to participate in all aspects of Wildstar.

You and your friends are welcome to check out our site and most any topic we post in forums is open to visitors to peruse so you can get a really good idea of what we're about.

Apply and you'll get access to the Mumble channel and can visit with anyone in the channel. Not sure I've ever logged on and had no one there so I'd say you'll have someone to talk to in there for sure.

Short run down of our plans for Wildstar: Everything with all types of players.

Most of us have been hardcore raiders before and are in the same boat. We won't have a strict raid attendance policy, but we're going to have good people to pick up at all times in shortages. We'll be using a modified Suicide Kings Loot dist. so if you aren't there you only lose out on what drops at that time, you don't lose your place in line the next time you raid.
  14. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Our schedule fits perfectly!

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.